Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raja: The Dealer

Raja: The Dealer

I'm new to the game and loving it. I've been spending a lot of time reading all the old posts to learn as much as I can.

I finally got Raja, and he was free. I'm assuming after he leaves, I will have to pay with the tcash for him to come back. I recall reading a post where someone explained how they earned enough in game to keep him coming back, at least weekly or something like that. Can someone please explain the most beneficial way to utilize him? Please

The market in general confuses me a little too. The items seem very expensive. I send out the helicopter to make coin for the game, but it seems the prices are so high in the market that I would actually lose coin by getting items from it for the helicopter.

Any tips & tricks would so be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    I'm new to the game and loving it. I've been spending a lot of time reading all the old posts to learn as much as I can.

I finally got Raja, and he was free. I'm assuming after he leaves, I will have to pay with the tcash for him to come back. I recall reading a post where someone explained how they earned enough in game to keep him coming back, at least weekly or something like that. Can someone please explain the most beneficial way to utilize him? Please

The market in general confuses me a little too. The items seem very expensive. I send out the helicopter to make coin for the game, but it seems the prices are so high in the market that I would actually lose coin by getting items from it for the helicopter.

Any tips & tricks would so be appreciated.
    Things in the market are consistently priced at a premium -- so it's cheaper to produce them yourself in the factories -- but the dealer is a VITALLY important asset for you to exploit. The dealer costs 72 t-cash every 10 days, and in my opinion, VERY worthwhile. Over the course of 10 days, you can generally earn most of that in general game play -- and if you're watching videos, easily cover the cost of the dealer. The secret to the helicopter/market relationship is actually using gems to buy the helicopter booster, which pays double for 2 days. IF you have the booster in play, you can actually just purchase EVERYTHING in the marketplace that takes longer than an hour to make -- and you'll make a TON of coins if you FOCUS on making as many helicopter deliveries as possible, which means you will IMMEDIATELY cancel EVERY request that you cannot fulfill within 30 minutes. The rule is fill it or dump it, so you get another set of offers every 30 minutes. As you advance in the game and start making more t-cash, you can buy additional baskets in the marketplace. At present, I have 250 baskets and I know players with DOUBLE that number.

I'm on the opposite team I think. I rarely buy market products (unless they are a hot item at the zoo, but you're not there yet). When filling a helicopter order I add up the barn prices to determine if it's profitable or not. If the offer isn't at least 30% over the barn price I dump it. I dump most orders under 500 unless they're easy.

If you use cash to keep Raja, and you have one or more foundries, you can buy ore to turn into ingots and upgrade your trains and factories. Or you can buy pickaxes and work the mine yourself, and do some mining tasks in the regatta in the process. Until you have the foundry and mine I don't think it's worth hiring Raja. You'll always make more coins producing in your factories. Slow, but that's the game for ya.

I think the heli booster mainly comes into its own alongside buying from market boxes, especially when needing coins for purchasing a new factory or community building etc.

Regarding buying from Raja, I think buying ores or mining tools is the way to go (assuming you have foundries to make the ingots), since the benefit in time reductions is a permanent one, whereas the goods you might buy from him are not. That’s not to say I don’t sometimes use him to help with a tricky plane, but I wish I’d realised to use him for ores earlier in my game, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by TNapier View Post
    At present, I have 250 baskets and I know players with DOUBLE that number.
    250 baskets!!! That must have cost thousands of tcash!

I also use Raja for ores. It's made a huge difference to my game. I watch ads and earn enough in general gameplay to afford him. I'm not sure what level you are but if you are a high enough level to buy the jewelry store he can really help you generate T cash. (I think it's level 53 or so.) You don't need to actually buy the store, but once is available to you you can buy the jewelry from Raja and sell it to the mafia guy who will appear as one of the helicopter orders. It's only 1 or 2 T Cash at a time, but I've made 15 TC just today because I'm doing so many orders for the event.

I'm with everyone who says to compare barn price to market price when deciding whether to buy or not. I was very careful at lower levels to make sure I was actually making money. Now I'm a higher level and buy everything from the market every time because it allows me to be more helpful to my neighbors and that's my favorite part of the game.

250 Baskets !!!! Thats a awful lot ! Wow

As many others, I use Raja's market search mainly for ores. And occasionally for high tier "hot products" for zoo regatta tasks or the odd pinch in sending out a plane.

I also use his baskets. For speeding up a helicopter regatta task I just buy out the whole lot, I've got 50 something. And the heli flies and flies and flies. And when not running such a task I buy goods that I know limit my current production rate, based on what I've planted and queued. And I always scan the basket for any "hot products" for my zoo.

Tcash well spent, Raja's search and baskets.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    I haven't bought any t-cash for at least a year -- and didn't buy much before that. I only spend t-cash on the dealer, the extra regatta task and extra market baskets. I do earn a lot from general game play, House of Luck, jewelry production, zoo and museum, watching every video I get, etc. One thing I learned early on was that if you fill Ernie's helicopter order, he always pays you in t-cash in a balloon the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Her Highness View Post
    250 Baskets !!!! Thats a awful lot ! Wow
    I've got 100 baskets. So that's a bit below 2.000 tcash. It took me less than a year. In that period I also spent 1.500 or so tcash on Raja's market search renewals.

I'm a 100% free player.