Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Raja: The Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Gpsralker View Post
    How do I contact them? What is an in game report? I’m kind of new to this.
    Open your game, at the top left click the cogwheel, then Help and Support.
    Give as much info as you can, and include screen shots if you can.
    You will get an automated reply...make sure to answer this with your problem again (i usually just ask them to see my first message)
    Hopefully they will then help you.
    Good Luck

I bought the dealer at a special price of 60 Tcash for 10 days. When 5 days were up he ask me for more Tcash for another deal. What happened to my 10 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Boys View Post
    I bought the dealer at a special price of 60 Tcash for 10 days. When 5 days were up he ask me for more Tcash for another deal. What happened to my 10 days?
    If you're certain that you hit the 10 days, and not the 5 days by accident, you can report it from your game, and see if they can extend the hire time, or give you a refund.

Also, I've never seen a deal offering 10 days for 60 tcash - what offer was that? I usually get it either for 90 tcash, 72, or 36.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I think Dread has hit it, you must have hit the 5 days by accident instead of 10.
    The prices for 10 days are as Dread listed.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    If you're certain that you hit the 10 days, and not the 5 days by accident, you can report it ....
    I've also just seen on the Wiki (a post) that some had difficulties to hire him at all, cos obviously the bug was back that one has to "click around" to make it work, instead of the middle of the offer. So it might have been "easy" to hit a wrong point.

Thank you all for explaining, I think you are all right, I must have hit the wrong button