Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nana Has Questions

And I've now got my last purple gem...just need one more plank, I got two days plus hours to work on it lol!
    Zena's Greenlands
    L160. Zoo L45
    IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ..Australia

🇦🇺 ❤️ From me to you 🇳🇿

The gem was the biggest hurdle for me. You should get that plank fairly soon, I think.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    Nana..Scorekeeper....I did it..I made it the last enclosure and it's in the make now! Just need three planks and one purple gem. Lol

Persistence was stronger then defeated and I won..thank you for your support and encouragement.
    Woohoo!!!! Happy Dance!!! Congratulations, Zena It's a great accomplishment! Now where is that plank??
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Thank you Scorekeeper...I don't know where that last plank is but if I get one more screwdriver I'm going to use it to pull the wheels off my trains then sell the rest. Lol!!
    Zena's Greenlands
    L160. Zoo L45
    IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ..Australia

🇦🇺 ❤️ From me to you 🇳🇿

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    Hi Sandy;

You have arrived! You should be getting your info packet in the mail soon from the Timber Surplus Society.
    I never thought I would see the day when I started selling those. All one can do is pick a number of timbers you can hold in barn without putting a cramp on your game. For me that number is 150, which is approximately what the last zoo enclosure required.

How much longer are you working? I might go at end of this year.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt
    Hi Cobalt! I see that others have corrected the timber number....congrats on having more barn space! I now have over 177 ...time to sell!

1 1/2 years to go to retire.

So cool if yu can do it in a year!
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 181
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Don't give up, zena!! Keep plodding along and you will have all your animals! It took me a couple dedicated months to get gems but it will be a proud moment when that last baby snow owl is in the nursery! Good luck
    Please tell us what you did to get the gems for the "dedicated months" It would be so helpful. I am relatively new to game, and my Zoo is only level 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Please tell us what you did to get the gems for the "dedicated months" It would be so helpful. I am relatively new to game, and my Zoo is only level 6.
    Welcome, Tannie! The things I did to get gems:

Planes, planes, planes if I had some tcash, I would call my plane in early (1-2 hrs). You always get a gem! I always buy raj, the market guy, and used him to buy my plane items and mining tools.
    Fill as many zoo baskets as you can before you go to sleep. Gems do appear in prize boxes occasionally.
    Dig in mine, gems are there also.
    And, I tried not to buy boosters; i only used the ones I won as prizes.

I hope this helps! But I really didn't start full concentration on my zoo until I had purchased all my factories and community buildings.

Happy towning
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire