View Poll Results: Would you like an option that allows you to donate a basket of goods to friends?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'd LOVE to be able to donate multiple types of items in a basket to friends!

2 33.33%
  • No, I would NOT like to be able to donate multiple types of items in a basket to friends.

4 66.67%

Thread: Donate function

Donate function

Hello,

There should be a Donate function that we can only use within our co-ops that allows us to donate goods and services to other players in exchange for additional XP, the occasional ingot, cash, coins, and/or a certain number of clovers, depending on the value of the item.

If it couldn't be open to everyone for financial reasons, Leaders, Co-Leaders, and Elders should at least be allowed to Donate to their members and each other. I know that this type of Donate formula works well with your gaming engine and can be incentivized as an alternate revenue stream as well.

Thanks,
    Jazz
    Last edited by JazzMark; 11-16-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Agreed, that idea is actually quite good

But that's what the Request Products button in the Co-op does.

Yes Angy, but it only allows one item at a time. With this new Donate Feature I suggested, you could build a basket of gifts of random items to send to friends and co-op members. I would LOVE that feature.

As a matter of fact, I'm gonna change the subject to Donate/Basket Function.

What would be the point? It would totally change the game to remove the work required to actually make your own products. The donate function within the co-op does this job already and the fact that it is limited how many items you can request in a day forces you to manage your production better....the whole point of the game. If you find it restrictive to only donate one type of product at a time, then fill your members trains and plane crates. This would achieve your goal. Sorry, this isnt a well thought-out idea and so I vote NO.

Why join a game with a specific type of play required and then seek to change it?

Im with Carole on this one.

Me too. I think with the co-op feature, we now have all we need to buy/receive goods. The only regular issue brought up is the building materials/tools/gems question and Playrix have made it very clear that they are not going to implement any changes regarding these.