Thread: Can you play Gardenscapes and Homescapes on PC and mobile?

Can you play Gardenscapes and Homescapes on PC and mobile?

I have played Homescapes and Gardenscapes for months on my mobile phone. Am doing some stuff on my laptop today, and really wanted to try them on the PC. Even though both are connected to my Facebook account, on the PC, it's starting from the beginning, and not giving me an option to sync to the existing game account. This is the first time I've ever had this happen with any game. Is it even possible to play the same game on multiple platforms, or has Playrix not set that up?

The facebook/gameroom version is separate from the mobile version, so you can't sync the progress between the two. Last year there was a post from one of the playrix staff saying that they are working on implementing this feature, but there was no update on the matter since..

bonjour je suis désolée de vous écrire en français mais mon anglais et trop moyen pour le faire en anglais voilà je joue sur pc et depuis dimanche je ne peux plus jouer impossible de charger le jeu dommage j'adore votre jeu quoi faire s'il vous plait merci d'avance

Hello, I play Homescapes and GardenScapes on my tablet and phone.

Can the two be synced??

Quote Originally Posted by Nans View Post
    Can the two be synced??
    Hi,

Unfortunately, you can only sync your progress between compatible versions - mobile versions (Android/iOS) can sync progress with each other, while the facebook/gameroom version is separate, and you cannot transfer your progess to another device.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES