Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: House of Luck (HoL) Sequencing?

For the fun of this thread, and since HOL is game of chance/luck...I always pick the same chest...lol, may increase my odds (my gamblers part of brain)
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

The question was to find out if anyone had HONESTLY identified a sequence for the house of fortune. My following comment was just a curiosity that I wanted to share in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    For the fun of this thread, and since HOL is game of chance/luck...I always pick the same chest...lol, may increase my odds (my gamblers part of brain)
    Same. It’s always top right for me. Lizard brain is quite happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon Italy City View Post
    The question was to find out if anyone had HONESTLY identified a sequence for the house of fortune. My following comment was just a curiosity that I wanted to share in the forum.
    I don't find your post #8 a "curiosity", when claiming something is "unlawful", yes, even "half". And I still recommend to tell such insights - and your sources - to Playrix. Players in the forum can't do anything with it, as was mentioned.

No Whammies!

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon Italy City View Post
    Instead a way to always take green money exists, and it is the same that allows some coop to do very few dumps even during this season where the number of 135 tasks decreased by 20%
    LOL of course another exploit.

Here's looking at you, Global LeaderBoard, and the bunch of exploiting cheats that pollute it. Your rankings are moot and meaningless. Your effort and perseverance has gone to utter waste, tainted by the cheaters among you. False victories, honorless heroes.

@Raccoon Italy City: Please be a doll and report the exploit to Playrix so they can fix their leaking sink? Thanks!
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    so do I. I always pick the middle one & avoid using the hol during events in case I win stuff specific to the current event.

First pick I goto the middle, then follow the gems. Wherever it lands on the first pick is where I tap on my second pick and so on......tcash, gems, coins stick together right? Hehehe. Luckier in the mornings, covering the gem in the same place trick, and always first pick same place, i can't lose right 😁 Oh yeah, like Mrs Kitty said "No whammies, no whammies" lol. Great fun

I think that is random. in my case
    Huge fan of table games especially of a foosball table and air hockey - http://www.bestairhockeytableguide.com/

I believe it to be random (I am allowed my bliss ) however I have noticed that if, after my first pick, I chose the chest that had the least desirable item for me on the next round, more times than not, it is something I am happy to get. Be it gem, t-cash, coins, or an item that I need or takes a long time to produce. Maybe I am just happy to not get more of something I don't need LOL