Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: House of Luck (HoL) Sequencing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

House of Luck (HoL) Sequencing?

Do you think the exit of green money from the caskets of luck is random? Or did you notice any sequence?

It's absolutely random, but once you see a pattern you will not be able to unsee it. Which doesn't mean there's a pattern, because it's absolutely random.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    It's absolutely random, but once you see a pattern you will not be able to unsee it. Which doesn't mean there's a pattern, because it's absolutely random.
    LOL, you are so helpful again!
    Wasn't it you who said a while ago, that humans tend to look for patterns, cos we understand better then (esp. new things)? It was a real Aha-moment for me to be reminded of this <thumbs up>
    I don't see any pattern in the HOL sequences, but I make it a game everytime I play it to guess about patterns in it F.e. also looking where the big TC amount appears, and then either am proven wrong in my assumption ("it's the diagonals!"), or get distracted suddenly by the yellow gems' appearances, lol.

LMAO guilty as charged. I know it's random. Yet whenever I play the HoL I try to spread my luck. Which basically has me falling headfirst into the infamous "Gambler's Fallacy".

It's essentially harmless, because there's no cost for me and whatever chest I pick the result will be random anyway, so I allow myself the peace of mind that I'm "playing the system" where there is none. Rationale steps aside, and my lizard brain is pleased as the result.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Yes, it being harmless and costing no money is the reason I called it a game
    I would have replied with "exactly", but had to look up the meaning of Gambler's Fallacy and lizard brain first, LOL. (how comes you know all this so well? *g*) Found some interesting articles on both; so, thanks for the gratis / free lesson!

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    LMAO guilty as charged. I know it's random. Yet whenever I play the HoL I try to spread my luck. Which basically has me falling headfirst into the infamous "Gambler's Fallacy".

It's essentially harmless, because there's no cost for me and whatever chest I pick the result will be random anyway, so I allow myself the peace of mind that I'm "playing the system" where there is none. Rationale steps aside, and my lizard brain is pleased as the result.
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-26-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Instead a way to always take green money exists, and it is the same that allows some coop to do very few dumps even during this season where the number of 135 tasks decreased by 20%

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon Italy City View Post
    Instead a way to always take green money exists, and it is the same that allows some coop to do very few dumps even during this season where the number of 135 tasks decreased by 20%
    How about either just saying what the way is, or not dropping frustrating hints of your omniscience on those less fortunate? It’s potentially upsetting.

I don't understand - first you ask, in the OP, and now you are telling us that there IS a way to find the TC "always" in the HOL? so your OP above was - what? a bait, hoping the bad guys would jump in and reveal themselves?

When I read your other post, #8 here, I would suggest you tell Playrix what you know, from ingame or to Anna P by PM, and let them deal with it. They even have programmers, yanno
    And that is certainly NOT forbidden. Thanks for caring about our gameplay

LOL of course another exploit.

Here's looking at you, Global LeaderBoard, and the bunch of exploiting cheats that pollute it. Your rankings are moot and meaningless. Your effort and perseverance has gone to utter waste, tainted by the cheaters among you. False victories, honorless heroes.

@Raccoon Italy City: Please be a doll and report the exploit to Playrix so they can fix their leaking sink? Thanks!

The policy of this forum prevents talking about certain topics. I can only tell you that way is exactly halfway between the lawful and the unlawful. The top coops are constantly monitored and controlled, but it is impossible to detect the anomaly from the external. If this forum changes its rules, I will be happy to give you answers. I state that I know how the trick works but I can not put it into practice. It requires knowledge of computer programming and I do not own it.