Thread: Game progress lost

Game progress lost

My wheel has disappeared for a few days and whenever I tried to watch a video or click "help and support" - the "CONNECTION LOST" screen would pop up, so I deleted the game to reinstall it. I've done this before and usually a screen would pop up in the new game and ask me if I want to use the past progress that's been saved. I was at level 284, it's not asking me to continue from my past progress. Can someone please help? I don't know where else to ask for help because the Help and support button still sends me to a 'Connection lost' screen... Thank you in advance!

ps. this is on my iphone and I haven't been playing on my ipad because it stopped syncing the game progress...

Hi Firefly. Please check out the thread below for advice.

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....ving-lives-etc

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Firefly. Please check out the thread below for advice.

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....ving-lives-etc
    Hi there,

Thanks for your reply but I am still not sure how to report the problem? The Help and Support button from the game has no connection, and the link from your page I cannot find a customer support link? How am I supposed to contact them??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Hi there,

Thanks for your reply but I am still not sure how to report the problem? The Help and Support button from the game has no connection, and the link from your page I cannot find a customer support link? How am I supposed to contact them??

Thanks
    If you go to that thread, there is a link to the Playrix website. You can press contact us and report the problem.

After installing the latest update many of us lost the internet connection and no longer were able to purchase coins. After contacting tech support and going back and forth, their last suggestion to uninstall/reinstall game resulted in my losing all my progress (level 263). I suspect their latest update has a problem (air iPad with plenty of memory). I can go to forum and Facebook through my game gardenscapes.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    After installing the latest update many of us lost the internet connection and no longer were able to purchase coins. After contacting tech support and going back and forth, their last suggestion to uninstall/reinstall game resulted in my losing all my progress (level 263). I suspect their latest update has a problem (air iPad with plenty of memory). I can go to forum and Facebook through my game gardenscapes.
    Hi there. If you start playing on the game, it should come up with an option to go to your previous game.