Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Easter Adventure Event: General Questions & Opinions

Yes I thought that too. It was same as last year.

The big difference to the mining though is that this event is slow and draggy compared to mining. I had hoped they might have improved that this year, but not to be. Also because you often drag from left side of the screen to RHS of the screen that makes it slower too. Whereas mining is quicker and you are scrolling down/ dragging to the bottom.

Hope they improve this sort of thing next time. The Halloween ghost event is similar too. Also slow and draggy with same feel as the Easter event. Probably the same computer programming just changing the pics. Mining is much smoother.

Quote Originally Posted by Okoth View Post
    Has anybody like me felt that he was mining while playing the Easter event ?
    Garden shears - Pick
    Fan - TNT
    Lawn mower - Dynamite
    Even the "This Tile Has Already Been Cleared" warning.

I completed it maybe a day after Easter NO T-cash a day for me what's up with that.

I missed the easter event last year. I have purchased the bunny village. It is an upgradable decoration, like the snowman or Halloween village. With the Halloween one you got one tcash a day for thirty days after. I have not seen anywhere what the reward for fully completing the easter village this year is. Is it tcash for thirty days or something else?

I haven't read all 7 pages of questions and answers on this topic so I'm sorry if this is a repeat but we're not getting T cash from bunny Village this year?

Last year, we clicked on the bunny village after finishing it at certain time, and it would give us $1 t-cash. Didn't know when to click to get 1 t-cash at the time, so I clicked the bunny village all the time.

Why did I buy this bunny village.. because you made me feel like bunnies would be homeless. I don't usually buy decorations, especially with precious t-cash. I have been duped. A lot of coins wasted and it's not even cute. Was really hoping for t-cash a day like Halloween. Don't even think i got my reward for completion..... just really bummed. Thanks for listening forum peps.

Quote Originally Posted by Port Hope View Post
    I missed the easter event last year. I have purchased the bunny village. It is an upgradable decoration, like the snowman or Halloween village. With the Halloween one you got one tcash a day for thirty days after. I have not seen anywhere what the reward for fully completing the easter village this year is. Is it tcash for thirty days or something else?
    Hi - You earn $20 T cash upon completing the final level of construction. It is given as a lump sum. It is not like the previous year where you earned 1Tcash every day for 30 days.

For more information, you can see my posts HERE and HERE
    Last edited by kitty4715; 04-07-2018 at 02:16 AM.