Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Adventure Event: General Questions & Opinions

Easter Adventure Event: General Questions & Opinions

I was guessing that the Easter Event would be like the Halloween event. It is quite similar.

I have a couple of queries:

a. is it mandatory to buy the Bunny Village for 45 TCs? I am assuming, not.
    b. Is anyone else struggling with using the tools for cutting/moving the grass? As I drag a tool to a location on the screen, my fingers are interrupting the visual. I really can't see which section of the grass am I chopping specially when I have to do it on right side of the screen. I tried playing with left hand as well and it didn't help.

My thoughts on rewards:

The rewards to cross the levels appear very disappointing at first look. The best rewards for me are for crossing 6th level. Hammers and Super production booster.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by New_Town View Post
    I was guessing that the Easter Event would be like the Halloween event. It is quite similar.

I have a couple of queries:

a. is it mandatory to buy the Bunny Village for 45 TCs? I am assuming, not.
    b. Is anyone else struggling with using the tools for cutting/moving the grass? As I drag a tool to a location on the screen, my fingers are interrupting the visual. I really can't see which section of the grass am I chopping specially when I have to do it on right side of the screen. I tried playing with left hand as well and it didn't help.
    a. You are not required to buy the Bunny Village if you completed the village last year. My bunny village is graying out because I had completed the village last year.

b. I did try to use the tree shear/cutter and it cut the grass and it revealed 3 shears, I haven't try the other two tools though. I'm playing township game on a 5.2 inch screen android phone.

I love the cow in the hammock and the bunny roller coaster what do we do with the bunnies collected from heli orders?

The way I look at events...at least I get something (even building supplies) while doing a fun event

Quote Originally Posted by hchl View Post
    a. You are not required to buy the Bunny Village if you completed the village last year. My bunny village is graying out because I had completed the village last year.

b. I did try to use the tree shear/cutter and it cut the grass and it revealed 3 shears, I haven't try the other two tools though. I'm playing township game on a 5.2 inch screen android phone.
    I started playing Township only in July last year and hence it is new for me. I might just go ahead and buy it.

I also play on a mobile device with 5.8 inch screen. I am usually not struggling at top part of the screen, just the lower section of screen.

There are 3 types/color of bunny to unlocked the box with tools (shears, fan, mowers) in it. Just like fishing event, we cannot tell which heli order will give us which color bunny (cookies?).

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I love the cow in the hammock and the bunny roller coaster what do we do with the bunnies collected from heli orders?

The way I look at events...at least I get something (even building supplies) while doing a fun event
    I am not complaining. Was just comparing it with the rewards for previous events :-)

I am sucker for these mini games inside a game. I am all in. I have played all the 10 events since I started playing Township. Got myself the 'creepy smiling wreath wearing' Julius Caesar profile pic a month back :-)
    Last edited by New_Town; 03-23-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hchl View Post
    There are 3 types/color of bunny to unlocked the box with tools (shears, fan, mowers) in it. Just like fishing event, we cannot tell which heli order will give us which color bunny (cookies?).
    I realized that I missed mentioning something. Thanks for highlighting.

I am afraid that we might be in a situation where we we have excess of one particular color bunny cookie and short on another one. Thankfully they do not occupy barn space :-)

Quote Originally Posted by New_Town View Post
    I started playing Township only in July last year and hence it is new for me. I might just go ahead and buy it.

I also play on a mobile device with 5.8 inch screen. I am usually not struggling at top part of the screen, just the lower section of screen.
    Hi! If you are going to spend t-cash for Easter decoration, I think you should compare Bunny village with "Easter workshop" ($65, but you don't need to spend other product and work through the levels to get it, Bunny Village might cost much more than workshop in the end...) Just saying you should look and compare.....

Did we have to buy the little village thing in the Halloween event? I don’t remember buying it and was thinking it was just given to us so I was kind of surprised in order get the bunny one we have to buy.
    Not really a big deal, for me anyway, just curious😄

Подскажите по пасхальному событию. У всех ли оно работает. Если да, то где его найти в игре.