Thread: Design of garden should be main goal of game and results should come faster

Design of garden should be main goal of game and results should come faster

There are a lot of things unneccessary,like call this,that,serve tea,give a gift and many other. We love this game because we want to see the progress of garden we are making. For example I wasted my time on 15 levels and didn't built anything in garden and now I am thinking of uninstaling the game.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolina1710 View Post
    There are a lot of things unneccessary,like call this,that,serve tea,give a gift and many other. We love this game because we want to see the progress of garden we are making. For example I wasted my time on 15 levels and didn't built anything in garden and now I am thinking of uninstaling the game.
    Totally agree. I like the match game but I installed thinking it was all about renovating the garden. Wasting stars by calling people, then wasting more to make an appointment and then having to spend even more to start the work is absolutely obnoxious.

I could not agree more. I enjoy the match game too. The garden renovations does not give you much room to be creative but it is still something I enjoy. My favorite "obnoxious" expense was stars for a dog toy that turned out to be a stick that was thrown for the dog once and then disappeared. Stars for phone calls, stars for looking up numbers... I ended up abandoning the renovate the garden part of the game and I just play the match 3.

too difficult to win stars

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rose View Post
    I could not agree more. I enjoy the match game too. The garden renovations does not give you much room to be creative but it is still something I enjoy. My favorite "obnoxious" expense was stars for a dog toy that turned out to be a stick that was thrown for the dog once and then disappeared. Stars for phone calls, stars for looking up numbers... I ended up abandoning the renovate the garden part of the game and I just play the match 3.
    I agree it's is far too difficult to win stars in the first place without wasting them on silly things.Not at all like the adverts shown to get you to download the game ..bit of a con

Quote Originally Posted by dianecobden View Post
    I agree it's is far too difficult to win stars in the first place without wasting them on silly things.Not at all like the adverts shown to get you to download the game ..bit of a con
    Hi Diane. I don't agree that it is a con. It is annoying sometimes when you reach the number of stars needed to complete a task, like the dog toy and then he finds a stick and throws it. I play Gardenscapes as I wait for things to do on Township. If I win a level, it is a bonus