Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help needed. Current task greyed out

Help needed. Current task greyed out

I am nearly finishing a feeding task, and it has greyed out! Not failed - not timed out - it's just grey and I can't continue it.
    Has anyone else had this???
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Hi Lyndie. I hope that you get it resolved by support. Can you take a screenshot of the greyed out part?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Lyndie. I hope that you get it resolved by support. Can you take a screenshot of the greyed out part?
    Thanks Hyacinth. I have just done one. Very annoying. It looks as if I have lost the task - but I had only been on it for just over an hour. I can't remember what the time limit was - but I've done lots of them before with no problem. The countdown must have speeded up......

Our task list has just bought up another feeding task. A 131 point task has a time limit of 20hrs!
    The task I was on was 133 points, so the time limit was presumably longer!
    Last edited by Lyndie; 11-03-2016 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Thanks Hyacinth. I have just done one. Very annoying. It looks as if I have lost the task - but I had only been on it for just over an hour. I can't remember what the time limit was - but I've done lots of them before with no problem. The countdown must have speeded up......

Our task list has just bought up another feeding task. A 131 point task has a time limit of 20hrs!
    The task I was on was 133 points, so the time limit was presumably longer!
    What a nightmare Lyndie. I'm glad that you have a screenshot of it. Hopefully, as you have contacted support, something will be done to resolve this for you. Are you able to start another task?

I have just done some further thinking on this. This feeding task was my 9th task. For the task to have timed out at 7pm it would have had to have been started at 11pm on Wednesday.
    As the Mac regatta doesn't start till 8am on the Wednesday this would mean I would have had to complete 8 tasks in 15 hours.
    These were 4 x helicopter tasks - 2 mine tasks - 1 x Zoo task and 1 x train task.
    And no - I don't use cash to speed things up and yes - I do sleep.

What a nightmare Lyndie. I'm glad that you have a screenshot of it. Hopefully, as you have contacted support, something will be done to resolve this for you. Are you able to start another task?
    I think I could Hyacinth - but am loath to try until I can get this sorted. It's the middle of the night in Russia, so I guess I'll have to wait.

I still can't 'report an issue' through the game - so have PM'd Anastasia.Screenshot 2016-11-03 18.53.29.jpg
    Last edited by Lyndie; 11-04-2016 at 09:39 AM.

I think I could Hyacinth - but am loath to try until I can get this sorted. It's the middle of the night in Russia, so I guess I'll have to wait.

I still can 'report an issue' through the game - so have PM'd Anastasia.
    I would feel the same way Lyndie. Hopefully when the working day starts in Russia, things will get sorted for you.

I still can't 'report an issue' through the game - so have PM'd Anastasia.Screenshot 2016-11-03 18.53.29.jpg
    Still not heard anything. I don't know whether it's safe to take another task or not. I would still like the chance to complete the feeding one.

I can understand that Lyndie. Has there been any communication of when your report a issue problem will be resolved?

I can understand that Lyndie. Has there been any communication of when your report a issue problem will be resolved?
    Like I said Hyacinth - I am unable to report the issue via the game - it just throws me out. So a PM to Anastasia is my only hope. I sent it yesterday evening, but even with the time difference, I am disappointed not to have heard anything yet.
    I have now taken another task and will have to hope that the feeding task points will be credited to my score.
    I realise she probably has 6 million messages - so just have to hope that she gets round to mine soon.