Thread: Please help!!

Please help!!

Has anyone experienced their loss of town progress after an update? One of my coop members and friends did an update on November1 and she lost all her progress! She had reached Level 81 and it put her back to Level 3!! The odd thing is she now has two towns-one at Level 81 and the new one which is now at Level 10, because support keeps telling her if she continues she might get her old game back. That is when they answer her!! She has tried every suggestion, sent numerous e-mails and still nothing. She has been playing for 2 years!

Please if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Yes she did the tutorial but it didn't help!

Thank you! Any ideas you have are appreciated!

Hi Opnai. Is she able to access her level 81 town?

I lost my town level 73. Support cant find ig back. I had to start all over again. Support promised me a random town of the same level bus untill now, nothing is done. So not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    I lost my town level 73. Support cant find ig back. I had to start all over again. Support promised me a random town of the same level bus untill now, nothing is done. So not fair.
    Hi Carpe Diem. Have you written back to Playrix accepting their offer of the random town? If you have, they will probably do it on Monday for you.

Yes, I did and I wrote again already today but I get no reaction at all. Not even that they are busy with it.
    Thanks for your help and reaction. Can't you find out what is goiing on? Thx and sorry for my impation reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Yes, I did and I wrote again already today but I get no reaction at all. Not even that they are busy with it.
    Thanks for your help and reaction. Can't you find out what is goiing on? Thx and sorry for my impation reaction.
    Hi Carpe Diem. I understand your frustration. It does take time to respond but hopefully they will soon. I don't work for Playrix, so all I can do is to contact the Forum Admin, which I have done.

Thank you very much!