Thread: A task 135 has been replaced by a lower task!!

A task 135 has been replaced by a lower task!!

A serious error occurred during the race. A 135 task was magically replaced by a 119 task after being taken. But sometimes another error occurs: by pressing the "delete" button, the task is taken. Because of these problems, regattas are lost even after spending a lot of money. It's not right!

This sounds like a syncing issue. In other words, what you see on your task board may be delayed from what others in your co-op may see because of a slow internet issue or a bad connection. If you can, try running a speed test from your device to see what connection speed you have. If it is slow or drops, try rebooting your modem/router and see if that helps.

The task was a 135 rice. It was booked and then taken. There were so many witnesses who watched that task and saw it transformed into a train 119.

I had the same problem last week but thought I made a mistake but today another member in our co-op had the same problem. Both of us only play the game on our mobiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklas N View Post
    I had the same problem last week but thought I made a mistake but today another member in our co-op had the same problem. Both of us only play the game on our mobiles.
    Do you mean the replaced- or the taken-instead-dumped-problem? I haven't heard of the 2nd problem as it was described here before, and would still assume for that, that the player acted too hastily ( cos THAT is something I read here quite often before).
    In both cases the affected players should report it to Playrix from in-game, cos that is the only way they get the needed info from the games and what they ask for as error reports.
    I'd also still expect them for the first problem (replaced) to answer with the same explanation as debville above -- f.e. at the current Easter event I see huge differences in the competition stats for the same ppl, but on Coop or Friends tab -- but it still is worth the attempt, esp. if the players have some more observations to add (like time distances between actions).