Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with new update.

Problems with new update.

Originally my game got stuck on the downloading for the third tank, Farm. I contacted support and got a reply to uninstall the game, restart my phone, then re-install the game and "Don't worry, that won't affect your current progress." But it did. Everything was gone! I sent a reply back to the person that responded and this was the reply back to me, "I am really sorry you faced such an issue. Please send new request from the game so I could help you to restore the game progress. Otherwise I will not be able to locate your account. Thank you for the understanding."

I went back into the game and had to beat the first level before the options for the game would show. I clicked on the support button and this is what I got, "Unable to load FAQs at this moment. Please retry in a while..." "RETRY" button and "Your connection is not secure. There was a problem in establishing a trusted connection."

So, trying to contact support through the game isn't going to work. Does this mean there is no way of getting me back to my previous level of the game? I did have a screen shot but I went to move the folder and now everything that was in that folder is now gone.

I quit playing another game that I truly enjoyed playing because of problems with the game and not being able to get help through the game. I don't want to quit playing Fishdom. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kada

Kada, I’m so sorry that you’ve come across this issue Could you please connect your device to any other internet provider (Wi-Fi) and check if the problem was resolved then?

I’d truly appreciate it if you let me know how it goes.
    Last edited by Valeriia Fomina; 04-10-2018 at 01:36 PM.

wow kada so sad to see someone else having problems mi e is small compared to yours!

fishdom! now I am upset! was not so till this happened
    I startedt to feed fish ... .my finger slipped (I have a muscle disease) and food disappeared! and prizes too!
    I havent complained about all the penalties( diamonds gone..having to redo levels up to 20 + - times..paid for items going away ...not winning prize when I should have..as texting is such a chore but now my fish have been affected NO food! I am upset with fishdoms overseers or monitors that control these actions!
    I don't want to quit it it's getting very stressful( so you may understand a little it took an hour to make this text!)
    don't think I explained right at that but I am tired and sad goodnight
    RITA

Quote Originally Posted by repeat View Post
    fishdom! now I am upset! was not so till this happened
    I startedt to feed fish ... .my finger slipped (I have a muscle disease) and food disappeared! and prizes too!
    I havent complained about all the penalties( diamonds gone..having to redo levels up to 20 + - times..paid for items going away ...not winning prize when I should have..as texting is such a chore but now my fish have been affected NO food! I am upset with fishdoms overseers or monitors that control these actions!
    I don't want to quit it it's getting very stressful( so you may understand a little it took an hour to make this text!)
    don't think I explained right at that but I am tired and sad goodnight
    RITA
    Hi, Rita! I understand how upsetting all of that can be for you We'd appreciate it if you could send us a message from within the game, so that we could address all of the issues you've described. Looking forward to your new request!

I have a issue and this is my first time posting I think. This happens when I go to feed the fish of my friends. I have about 39 friends and it will say after I hit the food container, "you must upgrade before you can help your friends" some times it happens on a select few and sometimes it's alot of them... it also doesn't do it on my old friends. Which was about 7 people. It has just started in the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Glenn View Post
    I have a issue and this is my first time posting I think. This happens when I go to feed the fish of my friends. I have about 39 friends and it will say after I hit the food container, "you must upgrade before you can help your friends" some times it happens on a select few and sometimes it's alot of them... it also doesn't do it on my old friends. Which was about 7 people. It has just started in the last week.
    Hi Debbie

Did you get the last update for the game? On android, I updated Fishdom 2 days ago.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

For last 2days I have not received lives from any of my 30 friends even though I've sent them twice. I usually receive lives daily from them.

Ever since the game up graded it has been giving me problems. It freezes up in the middle of a game, all of my extra lives have disappeared, and some of my diamonds have went missing. I think I will take a break from fishdom for a while 9 until the bugs are worked out and I can relax and enjoy it again and not get stressed over it.

my sister can't send out lives to her fishdom friends anyone else having that problem?