Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Long Does It Take For Support To Respond?

How Long Does It Take For Support To Respond?

How long does the in-game support reply to queries? It's been more than 48 hrs since I sent my inquiry but they haven't gotten back to me should I wait some more or send a follow up message? I did reply to their automated reply.
    Town Name: HelpALot
    Started Playing: 17 Aug 2017
    Platform: Android
    Timezone: GMT+8

Join our co-op

Co-op name: Happy Sails
    Co-op Tag: #HPS4PE

I try to not be addicted to this game, but so far, it's a futile effort.

Unfortunately takes a long time... Waiting even for a week to get in touch with someone from support is not unusual.
    You should keep replying to the initial message (every other day or so), so your ticket stays open, and until you reach a human.
    Good luck!

thanks dreadnought much appreciated

Join our co-op

Yes, please send them a reminder every couple days...or you get a reply saying they closed your ticket because they think issue doesn't exist anymore and you will have to start a new one. For some reason they can't understand you are waiting on them to reply!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

And never EVER reply that you found anything even remotely helpful until you are fully sorted out. It’s kinda hard to be totally negative in the meantime, especially if some small progress towards the fix seems to be happening, but if you aren’t then they’ll take it the issue is resolved, close your ticket and you’ll have to start over. I wish it read “are you totally fixed?” instead of “did you find this helpful” or whatevs it says. The current format is misleading.

I've had to contact Playrix support in the past.

While the wait was indeed long, and support seemed absent over weekends, they've always come through for me in the end.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    And never EVER reply that you found anything even remotely helpful until you are fully sorted out. It’s kinda hard to be totally negative in the meantime, especially if some small progress towards the fix seems to be happening, but if you aren’t then they’ll take it the issue is resolved, close your ticket and you’ll have to start over. I wish it read “are you totally fixed?” instead of “did you find this helpful” or whatevs it says. The current format is misleading.
    Support just replied to me saying they were sorry for the untimely response. Now they're asking me to click "Yes" if their reply was helpful (which was not) and to start a new conversation. Should I do this? Or maybe I understand their message wrong? The exact snippet from their message was:

If your issue is still relevant, we'll need the latest technical information about your device to solve it. To send us a new report, please choose 'Yes' when you see the question 'Was this helpful?' scroll down and tap 'Start a new conversation'. This will start a new conversation containing the most relevant game data.

Should I click Yes or No? Please advice thanks

Join our co-op

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    I've had to contact Playrix support in the past.

While the wait was indeed long, and support seemed absent over weekends, they've always come through for me in the end.
    Very glad to hear

Join our co-op

Hi Jary

I would answer yes and send a new request as asked. I do not know why they need new data from your game but they seem to.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Jary

I would answer yes and send a new request as asked. I do not know why they need new data from your game but they seem to.
    Thanks. I answered yes and sent them a new message. They replied with the automated and I replied back. Let's see how this goes. Thanks Graylady

Join our co-op