Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Co-op Achievement Badges

ShadowRune
    Catsa, the seasonal tasks are different from the special achievement. The wording is different, one saying bring products back from islands vs. The seasonal ones saying, send ships. Each season is different so you account for whatever appears.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRune View Post
    Catsa, the seasonal tasks are different from the special achievement. The wording is different, one saying bring products back from islands vs. The seasonal ones saying, send ships. Each season is different so you account for whatever appears.
    Yes. I meant kill two birds with one stone
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

ShadowRune
    I will try to explain a little different, I hope I am not misunderstanding. My apologies if I am.

Seasonal tasks have their own category and will never overlap a special achievement that I have seen since it's launch 2 patches ago. Not even with events as they fill orders on the bottom left of our city usually.

For example:
    This season we have seasonal tasks of 1: Clay, 2: Mystery, and 3: Sending Ships. (Wording is important)
    The achievement states: Complete Island delivery tasks (Peaches, Watermelon, Grapes, Olives, Banana, Coconut, Fish, and Shrimp)

The two are very different and we do not have the ability to select "2" Tasks to where you can collect your goods and send ships at the same time. Those seasonal ones do not count towards your achievement.

I hope this clarify's. I wish we could do 2 birds with one stone, but I fear it would push our members too much. For example, try going for one task, and while dumping tasks have a second achievement selected as backup. Like go for Trains and Planes. you would have to monitor your co ops progress daily. I dunno, I could be possible... but that to me seems overkill.

Thank you for this list. It's very helpful. We've managed to earn 2 of the new badges so far.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Last week I unlocked a badge which was a real surprise as I am a solo racer. It was the finish in the top 200 on Regional Board badge.

I’m searching for a coop which goal is to go after these achievements. I was in a competitive team but the leader didn’t want to use the shields even though we gathered some of them. Please reply if anyone know such a coop. I’m building up my own for now. I’m willing to give it up if you have a team with the same goal. If you read this and you also searching for such a coop here is the coop I’m trying to build. We are taking one badge at the time, new goal every season.

Co-op name: Relaxo Camp
    Co-op tag: #RE347H

Some of these seem absolutely impossible for a small co-op unless I misunderstood it.

For exampke

"Complete animal feeding tasks during the regatta season with your whole co-op 0/500"

If I read this right you would need at least 8 racers doing either 15 or 16 feed tasks each week for all 4 weeks of the season to complete this.

Seems a little unfair to allow small co-ops but then add achievements they can never possibly reach.

The main problem I see with the number asked is getting that many of the same type of tasks. For the lion head, we need to do 300 zoo tasks in 4 weeks. An average of 75 zoo tasks each week. I never saw that many in a week. Guess a team will need to dump everything else in the thousands. And be prepare to do all the small points ones, ignoring the race itself.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Seems a little unfair to allow small co-ops but then add achievements they can never possibly reach.
    Yup. Very similar to the personal achievement of having 75 friends and then only allowing 50 ingame friends (with even mentioning any change to it on their "won't happen"-list). Anyone not wanting FB will never get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    The main problem I see with the number asked is getting that many of the same type of tasks. For the lion head, we need to do 300 zoo tasks in 4 weeks. An average of 75 zoo tasks each week. I never saw that many in a week. Guess a team will need to dump everything else in the thousands. And be prepare to do all the small points ones, ignoring the race itself.
    Yes esp. to your last 2 sentences: that is how I understood ShadowRune's description, when s/he described their hunt for the helicopter badge.
    For this it will need a lot of time (presence even), and it can still fail, if the tasks don't appear.

Guess Playrix was hoping more for some tcash payment than having our pleasure of playing in mind.