Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op Achievement Badges

Co-op Achievement Badges

With the last update, there was one addition that i just recently noticed:

So here is the list with all the new badges and the requirements to get them, in case anyone is interested

And there are some new icons as well, but the requirements seem to be the same.

Last edited by dreadnought; 09-12-2019 at 09:03 AM. Reason: added icons

Thanks dread. One of these days I am going to have to "hang up my "solo" sail" and join a co-op . These look very nice. As always, appreciate you taking the time to do this, I would have never realized these changes.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

thanks for this dreadnought
    Town Name: HelpALot
    Started Playing: 17 Aug 2017
    Platform: Android
    Timezone: GMT+8

Join our co-op

Co-op name: Happy Sails
    Co-op Tag: #HPS4PE

I try to not be addicted to this game, but so far, it's a futile effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Thanks dread. One of these days I am going to have to "hang up my "solo" sail" and join a co-op . These look very nice. As always, appreciate you taking the time to do this, I would have never realized these changes.
    Yes, I was thinking about this too Sweetness. They don’t seem easily achievable in a solo co-op...bummer!

I do love this idea tho, I’ve never been a fan of the red things that appear on your badge once you hit gold (silly, I know lol). These are much cuter!
    Town Name: Starfish Lagoon (Level 72)
    Co-Op: Olympus Has Fallen (#Y5D5QJ)
    Platform: iOS

Playing since June 2017

I don't have an "edit" button on my co-op sign (I'm assuming it's because I'm only an Elder) so I can't see how far we are in our achievements for the badges. Seems a weird place to put access to it seeing as how the majority of my co-op won't be able to see our progress.

Thank you, dreadnought! Without the info you provided here, I would never know what the locked badges are all about!

But since most of my teammates are not interested in regatta, we might have to forego this new and cute badges for our co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfunkel View Post
    Yes, I was thinking about this too Sweetness. They don’t seem easily achievable in a solo co-op...bummer!

I do love this idea tho, I’ve never been a fan of the red things that appear on your badge once you hit gold (silly, I know lol). These are much cuter!
    Those were my thoughts as well...
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

My feeling is that the devs are trying to encourage bigger co-ops, and it seems to work! Same way you can't reach all chests without at least 4 members, or the co-op size bonus, etc.

I like the idea of having team goals, these new badges/icons are like a profile picture for the co-op. I know some players that whenever achieve a new goal in an event, or in their personal achievements they like to switch to that particular profile picture. Now a whole co-op can do that.

Although some of the goals are not worth doing in my opinion, like do 400 plane tasks in a season - nobody likes plane tasks in my co-op!

They are a bit one sided..we have 2 players who participate in Regatta out of a 4 person co op so this will take us about a year..if we stay that long!

Hard work given the tasks coming up on the board. This is the season to do islands, though.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9