Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unfair competition! Co-op size / members racing

The name is in cyrillic, it's "СЧАСТЛИВЧИК"

Please could you be so kind to report investigation results here later?
    We would like to know what is going on, our members are quite unhappy to see such things happening.
    It sure does affect team spirit in a very negative way and generally the desire to play.
    Thank you a lot for your assistance and for the quick response.
    Last edited by Actieve ondernemers; 11-13-2016 at 03:35 PM. Reason: typing mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Actieve ondernemers View Post
    The name is in cyrillic, it's "СЧАСТЛИВЧИК"

Please could you be so kind to report investigation results here later?
    We would like to know what is going on, our members are quite unhappy to see such things happening.
    It sure does affect team spirit in a very negative way and generally the desire to play.
    Thank you a lot for your assistance and for the quick response.
    Thank you very much for the information. I do understand the effect that this may have on your members in this situation as I am a player and participate weekly in the regatta. I will alert Playrix to this thread with all of the information so that they can look into it. Thank you again

Hola , he leído los otros hilos y me ha sucedido lo mismo a mi coperativa, nos gano una coperativa con 9 , cuando todos los demas somos 8 , y en mi coperativa tubimos 1 fallo , que nos dejaria en 3 posición y por la coperativa irregular , seremos 4 , con lo que nos quedamos sin premios

Y la coperativa que juega con 9 es la misma que mencionais , la que tiene el nombre en cirilico , la que dice Ondernemers

Luis Montes Soriano,
    i translated your message in googletranslate. If my guess is right, your co-op name is "La ciutat de l'Anna"?
    If so, we are in the same race right now. You re on place 4 and we are on place 7.
    I imagine it's very unnerving for you to be pushed there by a coop that unfairly has 9 members racing.

Luis Montes Soriano,
    i translated your message in googletranslate. If my guess is right, your co-op name is "La ciutat de l'Anna"?
    If so, we are in the same race right now. You re on place 4 and we are on place 7.
    I imagine it's very unnerving for you to be pushed there by a coop that unfairly has 9 members racing.
    Thank you I had just translated it and gathered the same information. This should not be happening. The advantage of having an extra 15/16 tasks is unacceptable and I don't know why it has happened. Coincidentally, I checked my co-op competitors and we have all have 2 racing members apart from one co-op who has only one member. Whether someone left their co-op after the race I don't know.

Gracias , compañero por responder

Sí ,,si es verdad que estamos en la misma carrera, y así lo pudiste comprobar , la situación es rarisimo y completamente injusta , esperemos que playrix , se de cuenta del error

Gracias , un saludo

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Coincidentally, I checked my co-op competitors and we have all have 2 racing members apart from one co-op who has only one member. Whether someone left their co-op after the race I don't know.
    Yes that makes sense. In our case it really doesn't, that would mean that all co-ops who have 8 members must have lost 1 member during the race. But i can assure you we went into this race with 8 members, no more, no less. Also this co-op we are talking about actually jumped this high only today. It looks like they got a huge advantage all of a sudden, or maybe they didn't want to reveal it too early - whatever, its not fair. They are still racing and have current points at 18430, when all the others stopped at 17280 max. I hope Playrix will shed light on this before this regatta ends. There must be something they could do, at least I hope that it's not some kind of bug that would need a few weeks to take care of. It's no fun to race on such conditions

Yes that makes sense. In our case it really doesn't, that would mean that all co-ops who have 8 members must have lost 1 member during the race. But i can assure you we went into this race with 8 members, no more, no less. Also this co-op we are talking about actually jumped this high only today. It looks like they got a huge advantage all of a sudden, or maybe they didn't want to reveal it too early - whatever, its not fair. They are still racing and have current points at 18430, when all the others stopped at 17280 max. I hope Playrix will shed light on this before this regatta ends. There must be something they could do, at least I hope that it's not some kind of bug that would need a few weeks to take care of. It's no fun to race on such conditions
    I agree with you. But I very much doubt that we will learn anything before tomorrow when the regatta ends unfortunately.

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the delayed reply. Actieve ondernemers, thank you for reporting this problem! We had come across similar cases before. It seems that the issue lies in the wrong display of the racing members number. It could be that while 8 players are racing in СЧАСТЛИВЧИК team, it shows that there are 9 of them. We'll definitely look into this case and do our best to determine the cause of the problem. Would you please let me know if any of your teammates contacted Playrix Support about this problem? We'll need some technical info about your devices to start the investigation.