Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfair competition! Co-op size / members racing

Unfair competition! Co-op size / members racing

Hi everyone,
    How is it possible that we (team of 8 members) are racing against a coop where 9 members are participating in regatta? There is a team ranked 2nd right now, they have 8 members too and they reached maximum points of 17280. They were first until today, when suddenly another team jumped to the 1st place with 17902 points already! I checked, they have 21 members of which 9 are racing? How is it fair, please? All other teams have 8 active members!

Quote Originally Posted by Actieve ondernemers View Post
    Hi everyone,
    How is it possible that we (team of 8 members) are racing against a coop where 9 members are participating in regatta? There is a team ranked 2nd right now, they have 8 members too and they reached maximum points of 17280. They were first until today, when suddenly another team jumped to the 1st place with 17902 points already! I checked, they have 21 members of which 9 are racing? How is it fair, please? All other teams have 8 active members!
    Hi. They may have 9 members showing as "racing" but they may have had a new member join after the race has started, who has their status set as "racing". This member would not actively be able to participate in this week's race.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi. They may have 9 members showing as "racing" but they may have had a new member join after the race has started, who has their status set as "racing". This member would not actively be able to participate in this week's race.
    We also have new members in the team who joined this week but they are not allowed to participate in the current race.

See. the maximum task amount for the Golden League is 15+1.
    With 8 participating members the maximum points you can get is 16*8*135 = 17280.
    They have far more than that already.

and if the member is not participating in the current race their status is set to "not racing"
    It doesnt matter what settings they have chosen (opt in or opt out)
    The team in question has 9 members racing when ALL other coops in the race have only 8.
    I have screenshots as proof

and if the member is not participating in the current race their status is set to "not racing"
    It doesnt matter what settings they have chosen (opt in or opt out)
    The team in question has 9 members racing when ALL other coops in the race have only 8.
    I have screenshots as proof
    Can you load the screenshots on here? Which Platform do you play the game on?

This is current state of the race
    Screenshot_2016-11-13-15-45-23.jpg

This is our coop, 8 members racing
    Screenshot_2016-11-13-11-54-04.jpgScreenshot_2016-11-13-11-54-23.jpgScreenshot_2016-11-13-11-54-28.jpg

and just for comparison, coop placed as No.3, completely closed coop with 8 members racing as well
    Screenshot_2016-11-13-11-53-29.jpgScreenshot_2016-11-13-11-53-36.jpg

We re on Android

We re on Android
    Thank you very much for the screenshots. I can't make out the name of the co-op with 9 racing members. Are you able to post it if possible please?