Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of 135's = Growing Frustration (Merged Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by kayceecat_5us@yahoo.com View Post
    I thought I read something about new rules for the Regatta meaning take whatever tasks and not lose your place.? Maybe I'm mistaken but I just lost my place I just got demoted to Silver because there wasn't enough 1:35 to go around thanks playrix
    The new rules apply only for the interseasonal regattas.
    During the season, you can still get demoted. You can check the "Season" tab in the regatta window for details on how long the season still lasts, or when the interseasonal regatta begins.

Quote Originally Posted by whispernheart View Post
    I agree totally with not getting task for 135 pts. I just had to dump about 7 task in order to even get one task for 135 pts. This is absolutely awful we are having to do this. Dumping task counts against our score, so why are we being forced to dump task? We need these higher scores in order to compete with other co ops during the regatta for high placements. Are each co op even getting the same tasks that are competing with each other? Right now I am very frustrated and disappointed in Township over what has been going these last few weeks. I really believe some changes need to be made to make the regatta better, make it more fair to everyone and to make it more fun as well.
    I have raced only once since these changes. It was beyond frustrating. Since I have not liked any of th decorations since the music semester I don't miss it. It's a shame really, it used to be fun. I have 600 tokens just sitting there and nothing I want to spend it on. I am in th wooden league now and when I raced a few weeks back I dumped over 800 tasks. That's beyond ridiculous for someone racing solo.

I seem to be getting even less 135s now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    I seem to be getting even less 135s now?
    The global top 10 co-op in my co-op's same group finished 64800 within 24 hours. They have at least 10 x 135-pt tasks per 30 min. That's amazing. There must be a way to get 135-pt tasks. Just perhaps very costly. For casual players though, waiting seems to be the only option available. The system works like this way by design.

It looks to me like TS is catering to the pay to win crowd. Forcing people to buy t-cash to refresh the task board. Just my opinion.

Look at the posts by Deano4England on page 32 of this thread and after. That’s how they do it, it seems. Not as simple as throwing tcash at the problem. After all, if you have 4x135s sitting there already, all the tcash in the world won’t help the situation very much. Some of the people complaining are probably doing so because tcash doesn’t fix it.

It’s about time Playrix gave us another update on their progress with this, in my humble opinion... even an acknowledgement that they don’t think we’re imagining things would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Biddle View Post
    I am a solo player and regatta has become a trial not a pleasure. For the last month I have had no animal feed task, no zoo tasks and a maximum of 3 135 if I’m lucky. I was usually in the top 3 but this has been almost impossible. The variety of tasks is v poor too. I have played Regattas since they started them. Initially on teams.
    I am posting just to confirm NO GOOD 135 tasks we started out with plain wallpaper and ship to tropical

Only 2 of us playing this week. My team mate only does 135 her choice She did zoo hot items working on plain and wallpaper.

I have finished 8 only two were 135 blocks and mining the rest are 132 or better. The board has been stuck on 3 135's from yesterday So no new 135 for 24 hrs Last night I took the ship and feed 135 came up. It would not be so bad but I have dumped 222 just to get the 132+ tasks.

We would like to see more tasks in the 130+ range I don't remember how many under 125 I dumped who wants to spend all that time doing 125 to feed or plant. Just like the helicopters I am not spending my time to fill orders that don't pay.

I like the decorations offered and play for that reason and of course the fun with my coop friends. This week it's quite with three members gone out of town.

First day of the new regatta: things get worse and worse... And now even the 130-134 tasks are fewer than ever: we did them last week and struggled ever the same....

And the competitors we face are more and more ‘#trangers’: we used to meet them from all over Europe, but currently nr.1,2 and 3 are Russian, nr.4 and 5 are Asian. The way we play we can never beat most of them.

We have given up trying to end in top 3, it¡s just not possible anymore like this.
    And most of all: so NOT fun....
    First day: 273 tasks dumped by 2 persons... That's all regatta has become: dump and wait...

We want the fun back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Look at the posts by Deano4England on page 32 of this thread and after. That’s how they do it, it seems. Not as simple as throwing tcash at the problem. After all, if you have 4x135s sitting there already, all the tcash in the world won’t help the situation very much. Some of the people complaining are probably doing so because tcash doesn’t fix it.

It’s about time Playrix gave us another update on their progress with this, in my humble opinion... even an acknowledgement that they don’t think we’re imagining things would be good.
    Bingo.

Meanwhile, I've long resorted to accepting anything 125+, rather than going for perfect 135's. I've even took breaks from regattas. I found it wholesome. I'd rather run tasks than keep waiting for a good one that's unlikely to show up anyway, unless I resort to exploits/tcash.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    Bingo.

Meanwhile, I've long resorted to accepting anything 125+, rather than going for perfect 135's. I've even took breaks from regattas. I found it wholesome. I'd rather run tasks than keep waiting for a good one that's unlikely to show up anyway, unless I resort to exploits/tcash.
    We gave in a few weeks ago, taking 130-134 as well. First week went great, big relief! But....Last week was terrible: hardly any tasks again.... And causing us so much stress we even decided to switch back to 135 sec again...

Taking lower has downsides for us: getting less yachtclubpoints and risking ending at the bottom, so no more golden league.
    We still don’t know what is best for us: every time we change tactics next week it backfires.
    Although, of course I know what's best: getting enough 135 back again. I don’t mind having tough competitors who buy their way to the top anymore, we don't aim at top 3 anymore, that goal has been distroyed whatsoever, but I would so appreciate just doing tasks again, relaxed and without having to think of new strategies every week.

And for us it doesn’t work: we don’t get new 135 tasks replacing the old ones in the same places....