Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of 135's = Growing Frustration (Merged Thread)

It's not just the long time players being affected by this.
    I just started playing barely 2 months ago, and haven't yet reached the 60 day mark.

This is only my third time racing, and after the first 135 "mystery" task, there have been no additional 135 tasks whatsoever.
    I thought I did good last week, all on my own, getting out of wooden and into copper, but at this rate, with no 135 tasks to do, and all the rest except two are under 120, including three that are under 100, I'll be back in wooden at they end of this week.
    Doesn't exactly inspire me to keep racing, seems like a broken feature to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    but at this rate, with no 135 tasks to do, and all the rest except two are under 120, including three that are under 100, I'll be back in wooden at they end of this week.
    you are aware you can dump them..?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    It's not just the long time players being affected by this.
    I just started playing barely 2 months ago, and haven't yet reached the 60 day mark.

This is only my third time racing, and after the first 135 "mystery" task, there have been no additional 135 tasks whatsoever.
    I thought I did good last week, all on my own, getting out of wooden and into copper, but at this rate, with no 135 tasks to do, and all the rest except two are under 120, including three that are under 100, I'll be back in wooden at they end of this week.
    Doesn't exactly inspire me to keep racing, seems like a broken feature to me.
    Hi Lazuli. Can I just ask you if you are dumping the tasks you don't want to do? It seems quite unusual if you've been dumping the low point tasks, not to get any higher point ones at all, even if they do all seem to be plane or island ones.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Lol _DD_ You beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Lol _DD_ You beat me to it
    just cos my sentence was shorter. ;-D

With a 135 plane & island task in situ I have just cleared the board 4 times in a row with the highest task at 117.

What’s the point of having seasonal tasks if they never show up?

No point paying to refresh, you’d be mad to do it. How are 30 member 135 teams coping? Only half our coop is racing this week which is slightly helpful.

Extremely discouraging and takes the fun out of the game. It is supposed to be fun isn’t it? I can’t remember.

Not much racing happening. Just dumping, waiting, dumping.

Got demoted last week for lack of tasks.

If the aim is to give people a distaste for racing, playrix is succeeding admirably. I don’t think I can stick it much longer. If I’m not racing I’ll be playing the game slower so won’t need as much tcash....
    Last edited by Catsalive; 04-25-2018 at 05:51 AM.

Stesso problema.
    noi in cooperativa siamo in 3 e fatichiamo per trovare compiti da 135 punti, inoltre i compiti sono ripetitive.
    Le stagioni di regate a tema sono anche peggio.. i compiti sono sempre gli stessi... la produzione di prodotti è praticamente inesistente... solo zoo, miniere, elicotteri e cibo per animali.... qualche prodotto dalle navi .....
    per piacere un po' di varietà.
    ci stiamo annoiando!!!!!!
    Regate tutte le settimane? un po' di pausa sarebbe gradita

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    Got demoted last week for lack of tasks.
    Nope, you didn't. Your issue indeed was the lack of tasks, but underneath it lies the problem: the matchmaking.

The way matchmaking works is that - given your coop achieving similar race end scores - you'll gradually be matched against tougher and tougher coops. Until the point comes when you're demoted.

I'm not saying the lack of 135s isn't an issue, but I am saying it's not the problem. In other words, even if Playrix would increase the amount of 135's, you'd still run into the same problem of demotion because of how the matchmaking works.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    Nope, you didn't. Your issue indeed was the lack of tasks, but underneath it lies the problem: the matchmaking.

The way matchmaking works is that - given your coop achieving similar race end scores - you'll gradually be matched against tougher and tougher coops. Until the point comes when you're demoted.

I'm not saying the lack of 135s isn't an issue, but I am saying it's not the problem. In other words, even if Playrix would increase the amount of 135's, you'd still run into the same problem of demotion because of how the matchmaking works.
    When I say demoted for lack of tasks I meant we had to do lower points to finish & there was heaps of dead time waiting. Oh, & everyone was too fed up to do 16 so we just sort of fizzled out from frustration & despair. More enjoyable tasks would have kept us in, if you see what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    When I made my post yesterday, I read back other posts in this thread, and saw people mentioning dumping tasks.
    So, I tried that, I dumped 4 of the lowest tasks.
    Apparently it counted against my total, so now the task I'm on is my final one for the week, and I'm going to end up with only 627 points total.
    I bought the extra task for the first 2 races I did, and was happy to do it, but there's no point in getting the extra task this week, I'm still going to end up back in Wooden.

I'm completely disgusted with this feature.
    I didn't even want to look at the game anymore after I realized those dumped tasks all counted against my total.
    I will probably continue playing, but I'll avoid even looking at the co-op area of the map for a while.

Just as a matter of record, what I ended up with after I dumped all those tasks, and took my final task, was 10 tasks under 120, one 127 task and one 135 task (too late now) for the mines.
    I dumped 2 harvest tasks, one crop, one animal, and 1 zoo task, and 1 mine task.
    What I ended with on the board is two island tasks for peaches and tropica isle, 2 plane tasks, 2 train tasks, one mine task, two zoo tasks, one heli task, one factory task, and one mystery task, which is the lowest one on the board for 79 points.