Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of 135's = Growing Frustration (Merged Thread)

Lack of 135's = Growing Frustration (Merged Thread)

Recently my coop has been seeing way too many doubles of the same things. Two sugar canes a race (side by side I might add), two popsicles...but that wasn't the weirdest part. This regatta our coop saw 4 hat tasks...4! (not to mention a tyrolean hat task which is basically another hat task but with feathers lol), and they popped up one after another. I'm not sure what's going on..have y'all been seeing weird patterns too?

In addition, the 135 tasks have been really lacking since the easter event. We have to constantly be deleting tasks...I'd say we delete about 20-30, maybe more, on average before we get a 135 task and even then most of these 135 tasks are planes or trains...I'm a little frustrated. It might just be because our coop is 12 members but still, it sucks to delete and delete with no end in sight.
    Town Name: Lazyville
    Co-op: The Golden Yacht Club
    Level: 77, iPad (iOS)

Gardenscapes Level: 878

I couldn't agree more. Factory tasks have gone awol, the usual trains and planes, and quite afew crops.135s haven't been abundant. Some variety would be appreciated to keep us all happy cos we all have our pet hates and favourites. I guess we don't know what Playrix is thinking- that's the beauty of the game.

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyville View Post
    Recently my coop has been seeing way too many doubles of the same things. Two sugar canes a race (side by side I might add), two popsicles...but that wasn't the weirdest part. This regatta our coop saw 4 hat tasks...4! (not to mention a tyrolean hat task which is basically another hat task but with feathers lol), and they popped up one after another. I'm not sure what's going on..have y'all been seeing weird patterns too?

In addition, the 135 tasks have been really lacking since the easter event. We have to constantly be deleting tasks...I'd say we delete about 20-30, maybe more, on average before we get a 135 task and even then most of these 135 tasks are planes or trains...I'm a little frustrated. It might just be because our coop is 12 members but still, it sucks to delete and delete with no end in sight.
    Same here! We have been having the same issue. Dumping 800-900 tasks a race. Have sent a tech message. Supposedly they are alerting the developers. This makes the game boring and so not fun any more.

Agreed! After clearing the board, 3 trains, 3 planes, 2 mining and 4 really low point tasks.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Is everyone having a low scoring task issue?

We are continually dumping low scoring tasks, about 800-900 a race. The average is usually 3-1/low to high. Besides this issue another more annoying one is the tasks are all the same: planes, trains and silk and doubles.
    We can't plan any more because we don't get any manufacturing tasks. If we do it's only one. Can't send out ships because we don't get enough tasks and whatever happened to peaches?
    There is also no fast to slow task average any more. No helicopters, mines or feeding tasks come in to balance all the planes and trains.
    The developers seem to have shifted the race to appeal to slower racers and have also made the rewards easier to achieve. Instead of needing about 30k points to get 9 buoys you only need about 20k and you're done.
    I do really appreciate the change in expired tasks though.
    It seems like they want us to spend Tcash to get an extra task and to continually refresh the dregs that come in to avoid the waiting.
    My team is frustrated and we are not having fun like we used to. These changes have made the races unbearable.

To answer your question: no, not everyone. In the current regatta I have all kind of tasks from the start, incl. Heli (132), crops, Zoo (lots) and mine.
    yes, 135's are often planes or trains (but I don't understand anyway, why they are so 'terrible'. I do them anyway, regatta or not, and the islands-times and tasks are MUCH worse for me).

We have noticed this some weeks too. One week there were 9 zoo tasks in one day, another week 4 cheesecake tasks. Other weeks is a lot more balanced.
    Julia Level 121

Banned
    You don't get so much 135s tasks. Maybe you need to keep lower number tasks as well. Why only wanna do 135s?

I agree totally with not getting task for 135 pts. I just had to dump about 7 task in order to even get one task for 135 pts. This is absolutely awful we are having to do this. Dumping task counts against our score, so why are we being forced to dump task? We need these higher scores in order to compete with other co ops during the regatta for high placements. Are each co op even getting the same tasks that are competing with each other? Right now I am very frustrated and disappointed in Township over what has been going these last few weeks. I really believe some changes need to be made to make the regatta better, make it more fair to everyone and to make it more fun as well.

Banned
    Why everybody wants to do only 135s? If you r in a coop with lets say 15 members it doesnt work. You really need to change your strategy.