Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 721 to 727 of 727

Thread: Lack of 135's = Growing Frustration (Merged Thread)

  1. #721
    Yo también estoy harta de borrar tareas bajas,como vamos a sacar la liga de oro si solo me sale tareas muy por debajo de 135?...por favor hagan algo😡

  2. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan de Vries View Post
    You don't get so much 135s tasks. Maybe you need to keep lower number tasks as well. Why only wanna do 135s?
    Co-ops need all 135s to stay in gold league. Small co-ops can be demoted for having a single task less than 135. Plus would never get in the top 3 with anything less than perfect 135 tasks. Players have been complaining abut lack of 135s since at least 2015. We are getting to HATE regatta and wish Playrix would find side games where players spend an acceptable amount of money (to Playrix). Regatta was not always a part of township and wish it would be discontinued.

  3. #723
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    Co-ops need all 135s to stay in gold league. Small co-ops can be demoted for having a single task less than 135. ...
    You probably didn't notice, but you replied to a post from 2017 by a player who is banned from the forum.
    When you say "we" - and hate is a strong word - I assume you mean your Coop.

  4. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    You probably didn't notice, but you replied to a post from 2017 by a player who is banned from the forum.
    When you say "we" - and hate is a strong word - I assume you mean your Coop.
    DD-- sorry if you think hate is a strong word in "we are getting to hate regatta", but that is the word we are using in my co-op. I was aware I was responding to an old post, not aware anyone was banned from the forum. I used to love this game and spent a lot of money. Am frustrates and getting on forum is my way of letting off steam. I do not understand why Playrix has not made some changes to 135 tasks, since there are a lot of complaints dating back years.

  5. #725
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    ... I do not understand why Playrix has not made some changes to 135 tasks, since there are a lot of complaints dating back years.
    I wouldn't know either, as unfortunately, Playrix doesn't communicate with their players about their game decisions, but I guess - as the regatta was a little different at the beginning, and they did make a few, very few changes f.e. to scoring - they are still trying to promote bigger Coops, for whichever reason.
    You might get a better answer when sending feedback ingame, as in sort of an answer. I usually got at least an information from the CS person, whether it was forwarded to the Devs, whether they were working on it already or whether they didn't think of changing anything.

  6. #726
    To compete with other co-ops you need the 135 tasks, it's simple math

  7. #727
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Paradise View Post
    To compete with other co-ops you need the 135 tasks, it's simple math
    Another option would be to limit how many 135 tasks each player can take, so that we don't lose anything by taking the 133 task because everyone else has to take some lower ones as well. If limiting by player task count is too tricky, they could instead establish a total point limit per player, say somewhere between 2040 - 2150 for gold league. (Max at 135 x 16 tasks is 2160. 15 tasks at 135 is 2025 so they wouldn't lose the 10 tcash we'd still need to spend for the extra task.)

    For example, if they set the limit at 2150, we could take 14 at 135 plus 2 at 130 or 12 at 135 plus 2 at 133 and 2 at 132. Better still, they could spare us the math and let us take a task that goes over but only give us the points to reach the limit.

    I guess this would mean a few less Yacht Club stars. Maybe they could adjust the break between 14 and 13 stars down a little to maintain the balance there.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 12-28-2019 at 06:17 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •