Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of 135's = Growing Frustration (Merged Thread)

This may have been mentioned, but the board will only give four 135s at a time at the most. So if people are reserving tasks, or tasks are sitting on the board, you’ll have a very hard time getting more 135s.
    Town: Lisa's Hettaville (subject to change)
    Co-op: Thunder 'n Lightning (Tag: #HU2Q8W)
    Find us at www.facebook.com/tnlcoop

I have to admit that even we are having a harder time getting 135s so far this race. Will be interesting to see if any teams move up on gl, besides the Chinese, of course. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Donaldson View Post
    I have to admit that even we are having a harder time getting 135s so far this race. Will be interesting to see if any teams move up on gl, besides the Chinese, of course. Lol
    We did notice more and more Asian and Russian competitors in our European league lately. Especially the Asian are of course a bit.... lost?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant View Post
    This may have been mentioned, but the board will only give four 135s at a time at the most.
    I have the same experience as Zelda there, it doesn't work anymore (if it ever did); "we don’t get new 135 tasks replacing the old ones in the same places...."

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    First day of the new regatta: things get worse and worse... And now even the 130-134 tasks are fewer than ever: we did them last week and struggled ever the same....

And the competitors we face are more and more ‘#trangers’: we used to meet them from all over Europe, but currently nr.1,2 and 3 are Russian, nr.4 and 5 are Asian. The way we play we can never beat most of them.

We have given up trying to end in top 3, it¡s just not possible anymore like this.
    And most of all: so NOT fun....
    First day: 273 tasks dumped by 2 persons... That's all regatta has become: dump and wait...

We want the fun back!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissWilliamston View Post
    Sooo...next week, I can do only one task, call it a day, and still stay in the same league? 🤓
    I’m not waiting around for 135 tasks next week. Playrix has definitely sucked the fun out of the regatta,
    but why?
    Even Anna won’t/can’t get answers..😐
    If Deano's quasi-cryptic comment in this thread is accurate, we won't even be racing against other teams next week. It will be a whole new experience. Should be a nice change of pace for a week!
    Golden league Co-Op: Olympus Has Fallen (#Y5D5QJ)
    16 tasks @ 135 preferred. PM me for more details if interested in joining

I am racing solo. My dump totals for the last 3 races are 19, 11 and 38. This current race I am working on the 8th task with a total dump of 0 (zero). There are two 135 plane tasks waiting to be done. Will my luck hold out? My fingers are crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    I am racing solo. My dump totals for the last 3 races are 19, 11 and 38. This current race I am working on the 8th task with a total dump of 0 (zero). There are two 135 plane tasks waiting to be done. Will my luck hold out? My fingers are crossed.
    Do you speak Mandarin? Lol

Dan I was lucky to get quite a few 135 tasks on the first taskboard. I did these and more 135s have appeared in what must be the hotspot. Just got a 135 fish task. So i can now do 11 tasks with zero dumps. I’m thrilled! No I do not speak Mandarin. I am using Tcash to speed up the two plane tasks though. Usually I dump plane tasks as I hate them.

Since My team is in the silver league I feel that there are very few 135 point tasks offered, many fewer than when we were in the gold league. It's like were supposed to stay in the silver league and not have the opportunity to move up because we don't have very many 135 point tasks. We're dumping over 500 tasks in a regatta that's ridiculous!