Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of 135's = Growing Frustration (Merged Thread)

ah I see; thank you! I couldn't understand why Alina didn't seem to find it by date in the merged thread either.
    The way via the profile still seems easiest. :-)

Regetta Tasks

I'm confused as to why Regetta tasks appear that are less than 100 points. It makes it really hard to do 130+ tasks.
    Last edited by Holly wood; 08-09-2017 at 04:18 PM.

135 points is maximum not 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    135 points is maximum not 200.
    I understand that 135 is maximum. What I don't understand is why these low tasks generate that have to be dumped. It makes no sense. Playrix needs to adjust this, in my opinion.

You dont have to dump them. Its your own choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    You dont have to dump them. Its your own choice.
    Hmmm . . . So you have won gold doing low point tasks. That's never happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly wood View Post
    Hmmm . . . So you have won gold doing low point tasks. That's never happened to me.
    I think the answer to that would depend on the size of your co-op (number of racers).

Small co-ops, say under 8 or 9 racing, have to have a perfect score in order to win. The competition in those races is much more intense. My own team has scored all 135's and still ended up 5th or lower at times.

Large co-ops cannot really get enough 135's to satisfy 25 to 30 racers and so they have to take lower point tasks in order to complete them all. It is still possible to be in the top 3 with tasks > 125.

As for tasks under 100 points, yeah, it might be tough to win and advance in the leagues with such low tasks but in the lower leagues, with people of various skill and game levels, these low point tasks allow them to still compete but in the middle of the pack (4th - 12th).

>Why everybody wants to do only 135s? If you r in a coop with lets say 15 members it doesnt work.

When you're at the gold level and in a competitive league based on rankings, not having every coop member complete 15 (or even 16) tasks at 132 points or higher means the difference between finishing in top 3 or not. This is regardless of coop size, since you're racing against other coops of the same member size. But you simply can't get the points to place in the top 3 without everyone being able to get 3 tasks each day at 130 points or higher. That's why it's so important.

Planes and trains suck because hich suck because you can't turn a 135 point plane task around in less than 20 hours without paying T-cash to speed up arrival. Ditto with 11 trains requiring 12 hours without T-cash spent. You cannot get in the necessary 3 tasks per day needed to win without being able to get some animal feeding or mining or house of luck to offset the time to complete the tasks. Seriously, even with boosters, has anyone ever grown 149 silk *and* completed 15 tasks?!?!

I left my last coop because we were only getting 90 or 100 point tasks or endless airplanes and trains because they were against dumping tasks. w

Low Points Regatta Tasks

Since I recently made it to the gold wheel in regatta I haven't been able to get many tasks worth 135 points. Last regatta I dumped 143 tasks because they were under 130 points. In the current regatta I got only 3 tasks worth 135, some were a low as 89. Is this my dumb luck or is it normal to have to dump three-quarters of the tasks offered? In the prior regatta groups I had a lot of choices worth 135. Any pointers on how I can improve my luck?

I'm In the golden league and have the same problem. Last regetta I has to delete around 200 tasks to get 130+ tasks. I think this is completely normal and also depends on your luck. What I find helpful is deleting many tasks at the same time. Then I definitely get 130 to 135 points tasks.