Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of 135's = Growing Frustration (Merged Thread)

Thanks for the update, Anna and for keeping in contact!☺️😉

Just when you think things couldn't get worse...now only getting 2 135 tasks on new board..this is totally ridiculous. No fun in racing anymore. I say everyone boycott next week!

I’ve been looking through our team stat records and it’s plain to see we’re struggling for tasks when I look at our average dump rate per person for each week. Despite the fact that our average score doesn’t vary much at all, our dumps are now through the roof, whereas they had been stable for a long time at roughly 30-35 dumps per person per week.

The week commencing Feb 6 our dumps jumped to 70, which was really weird, but okay, we figured it was just a blip. The following week, w/c 13th, it went back down to 34. Okay, phew! But then in the 6 weeks since it’s gone 44, 57, 57, 81, 85, 80. That’s approaching 3x our normal, despite the fact that we’re being less choosy than ever and our minimum threshold is 132, not 135. Worse still, it implies it may continue to get worse.

So something has changed. A lot. It hasn’t affected our average race scores yet - it’s just meant we all spend a great deal more of our playing time dumping and waiting on tasks, which is fundamentally a tedious thing to do. It’s certainly not encouraging us to spend Tcash refreshing, as our rate of return of decent tasks is just too low for it to seem worth doing. It’s generally sapped our enjoyment of Regattas to the point where we’ve lost several members of our coop. Some of them have tired of racing this way and have gone solo, in the hopes of having more task choice available to them. Some, though, have tired of Township altogether and moved on, which is a great shame. Those who remain largely feel we’re hanging in there hoping whatever change was made gets undone by the Devs. How long we’ll all be prepared to wait is anybody’s guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey everyone,

We are still checking the situation, so to my regret I cannot provide you with an update yet. But please let me assure you, that our devs are investigating it thouroughly to identify and fix the issue, in case there is one.

Many thanks for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
    Anna
    Thank you for the communication. Just knowing you're actively checking this and investigating what's up with us experiencing something that frustrates some of us already means a lot, even when you can't provide more of an update.

We too in our co-op are getting fed up with the lack of 135 task points being given! We have to constantly dump dump dump and still nothing much comes up! The fun to this game is growing into frustration and resentment! The game developers have turned greedy on us! Keep this up you guys and you won't have any more people playing your games!!!! Boycott might be the magic word to get you guys back on track!!! We are not happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey everyone,

We are still checking the situation, so to my regret I cannot provide you with an update yet. But please let me assure you, that our devs are investigating it thouroughly to identify and fix the issue, in case there is one.

Many thanks for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
    Anna
    Thanks Anna.. it does help somewhat with the frustration to know you’re asking them questions on our behalf and passing on our many many complaints on this issue. Hopefully they won’t leave us hanging (and you caught in the middle) too much longer!

Where is the code we can give ppl to to add us as a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Terri Goudy Cunningham View Post
    Where is the code we can give ppl to to add us as a friend?
    In your friend list tap on “Invite Friends” and it will show your code.

Our CoOp is a little over 3 weeks old. Entry level is 25+, we have are full. The highest level is 72. We’ve had over 1/2 135 pt. Tasks. Some items our members are not High enough to have the factory to complete. But everyone works together, using the market, etc., to help each other complete their tasks. We are having a blast! When you have active players and a very active chat, we make it work. Reserving tasks towards the end of the current task keeps everyone busy. I’ve come within 30 min of completing a plane this go around. I do agree there are an abundance of planes & trains. I prefer the chests, zoo points, ets. My husband, and co-leader likes the planes. He said this 4th leg does seem more difficult to finish, but he gets it dobe with help from Team Lucky Charms.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Just when you think things couldn't get worse...now only getting 2 135 tasks on new board..this is totally ridiculous. No fun in racing anymore. I say everyone boycott next week!
    I’m about there, Score. Seriously, I know that people complained about the same-o same-o regatta tasks before the seasonal regatta started, BUT PLEASE, can the factory tasks come back some?!😑
    I did 8. Yes. EIGHT mine tasks this last regatta. Fortunately, I had enough explosives and am a solo racer, but that is HALF of 16 tasks and I did a good bit of waiting for them to pop up. It’s really rediculous that these seasonal tasks have gotten so top heavy with combos, etc.
    I’m sick of it and Township all together. I’m bored.😴