Thread: PROGRAMMERS. This week only request

PROGRAMMERS. This week only request

Given the amount of problems with the upgrade this week, can you not downgrade leagues for this week only? 3 members had to leave and come back into the coop, so we lost their ability to do tasks. EVERYONE was freezing and had to reinstall several times. It seems not very fair to lose our league standing for a software problem.

Dear programmers,

Would you like to create kidnapping feature to other co-op members..

I'm sure u can make this game more funny..

Best regard,

Dzakiy

Vacation time?

Quote Originally Posted by Kr105 View Post
    Given the amount of problems with the upgrade this week, can you not downgrade leagues for this week only? 3 members had to leave and come back into the coop, so we lost their ability to do tasks. EVERYONE was freezing and had to reinstall several times. It seems not very fair to lose our league standing for a software problem.
    THERE ARE ISSUES, ON TOP OF ISSUES GOING ON AND NO ONES TALKING BACK. DID EVERYONE GO ON VATATION AND LEAVE ONLY A COULE OF PEOPLE AROUND TO FIX THINGS? Just please, System god, don’t let the bad guys get me! I’ve spent too long building my dream town! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Hudson Straw View Post
    THERE ARE ISSUES, ON TOP OF ISSUES GOING ON AND NO ONES TALKING BACK. DID EVERYONE GO ON VATATION AND LEAVE ONLY A COULE OF PEOPLE AROUND TO FIX THINGS? Just please, System god, don’t let the bad guys get me! I’ve spent too long building my dream town! Thank you.
    Hi Annie

No need to shout (caps on), we are all players on the forum. Yes, there were major problems last week but everything is working fine right now. Did you download the latest patched update? IOS and android was available friday. Amazon for kindle or android, saturday.

If you have problems after updating your game, you have to report them from within your game.

Hi guys,

Kindly note, that the situation is stabilized and the issues that affected everyone's Regatta performance are eliminated in the new update available for all mobile platforms. Each player who has contacted our Customer Support team received a compensation for the progress loss. Previous Regatta was interseasonal, which means that its results do not affect Co-ops' positions in Global Top. Unfortunately, we are not able to restart the race due to various reasons including technical restrictions.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused! We are doing our best to prevent such situations in future.

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,
    Anna