Thread: Level 289 in English please

Level 289 in English please

I find this difficult level impossible! I have tried every boost. I have tried making combos which are practically nonexistent. I did watch the video even tho not in English and get no where the amount of boosts that Woo did in his example. I have spent all my money. I lost out on the safe, whatever that is. I am at my wits end with it. How do you do this one?

Hi Valerie

Have you seen this VIDEO ?

I found that torpedos were the most useful for that one. Using them on rows/columns that have many cats mainly. I agree this level need a lot of power ups, any kind. Any combo with a ball will help a lot. Other combos, not so much.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 190, Zoo level 45, Co-op tag : #QUEFPP --- Fishdom level 1469 --- Homescapes level 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks Graylady. I’m still stuck on it. I get frustrated and have to leave the game for awhile. I don’t think levels should be this hard. The video was awesome to watch, which I did several times. Of course we know our screen won’t look like the videos unfortunately. For example, the player only got one reshuffle while I will get several. Will let you know if I ever get it. Appreciate the response! Thanks