Thread: New update?

New update?

I was told to install an update this morning but I see no difference. Does anyone know what has changed?
    It's certainly no easier! I've been stuck on level 262 for almost a week now. It's one of those times levels that needs multiple blasts to clear the big rocks.
    I think it was almost easier before they introduced the lucky spin. I was able to watch videos for coins every few hours and build up coins. Now they've cut the videos back to only one a day. Although I sometimes win some really nice prizes from the lucky spin, such as a bomb, very often I just get 50 coins.
    I spent money once when there was a good sale - 99 cents for 5500 coins. As soon as I made this purchase, the videos were cut back from 4 or 5 a day to just 1. After that they introduced the daily spin.

I am not sure. Maybe some new levels were added as I know that is the plan with the updates?

I had four stars to make before the New Day after the update it dropped to two. Not bad
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    I had four stars to make before the New Day after the update it dropped to two. Not bad
    Now that's a change that I would like