Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 19.03 New Member of Fishdom Community Team

19.03 New Member of Fishdom Community Team

Hi Fishdomers from all over the ocean!

My name is Valeriia and I'm happy to introduce myself to you as a new member of Fishdom Community Team.

I'd also like to share a few things about me with you so we could get to know each other better! I can't imagine my life without music, traveling and trying new cuisines And of course my love to the ocean has brought me to Fishdom By the way, I have two adorable cats that always inspire me!

I'll do my best to help you out with any questions you have!

Hi Valeriia, welcome to the team and hope you'll be having fun!

Hello Valeriia, and "welcome aboard" . We look forward to getting to know you.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Welcome Valeriia
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I have been trying to find out how to get friends. My FB friends do not play so how can I add others

Quote Originally Posted by TST View Post
    I have been trying to find out how to get friends. My FB friends do not play so how can I add others
    See this DISCUSSION and send invitations to players looking for friends too. You can post a link to your Facebook page in it too so other players can send you invitations.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

What level do you have to be at to open Fairytale ball. And Lost Worlds?? Also where is pirate ship level

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for your greetings And it’s so great to see that you’re helping each other out!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Rolfsen Kennedy-Kuhr View Post
    What level do you have to be at to open Fairytale ball. And Lost Worlds?? Also where is pirate ship level
    Lisa, there’s actually no specific number of levels that you need to win to open new aquariums. It only depends on how many Beauty Stars you’ve filled As for the Fairytale Ball aquarium, we’re working on it right now and you’ll be able to enjoy it in the nearest updates

How do I get more friends to get more lives?

Quote Originally Posted by Bedonna View Post
    How do I get more friends to get more lives?
    The only way to get friends is by using Facebook. You have to send requests for friendship to other players using Facebook too. Once you are friends on Facebook, you should be friends in the game.

If you are on Facebook, look for the discussion about Facebook friends that si here on the forums. I am sure you can see other players looking for friends on the game Facebook page. Sorry I can help you more then that as I do not use Facebook.