Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Reduce waiting time for lives

  1. #1

    Reduce waiting time for lives

    Please, please, please can you half the waiting time for lives? I don't want to have to wait half an hour for 2/3 minute gameplay. Especially when stuck on a hard level as I am now, I spend more time waiting than I do playing and it makes for a dull game :/
    And yes, I am on fb, and have people who send me lives.
    And yes, I have done, and do, pay for lives, but I can't do that all the time, I have limited games funds.

    Please do this little thing that would make the game so much more enjoyable!

  2. #2

    I agree! It takes too long to get more lives. Please shorten the wait time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotteee View Post
    Please, please, please can you half the waiting time for lives? I don't want to have to wait half an hour for 2/3 minute gameplay. Especially when stuck on a hard level as I am now, I spend more time waiting than I do playing and it makes for a dull game :/
    And yes, I am on fb, and have people who send me lives.
    And yes, I have done, and do, pay for lives, but I can't do that all the time, I have limited games funds.

    Please do this little thing that would make the game so much more enjoyable!

  3. #3
    Do you have a Facebook account? The easiest way to get lots of lives to work with is to have Facebook friends that play Homescapes and can send you lives. Here's the thread where you can add your Facebook information and get friends if that appeals to you.

    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....Name-Link-Here
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

  4. #4
    Do you have a Facebook account? The easiest way to get lots of lives to work with is to have Facebook friends that play Homescapes and can send you lives. Here's the thread where you can add your Facebook information and get friends if that appeals to you.
    And yes, I am on fb, and have people who send me lives.
    As I stated, I do have a fb account. I had to make a whole other account because I was getting creeps messaging me. The fact that in order to have friends in this game I have to add them to my Facebook account is a poor way of doing things. I don't want a bunch of strangers having access to my personal account, which means I can't play this game using my personal account.
    Please read the opening post before posting a suggestion...

    I do not want to be stalked or harassed, or whatever, to play a damn game! I don't think my request is unreasonable. Expecting players, paying players at that, to add a bunch of strangers to their account in order to play the game well, is something I consider unreasonable.

  5. #5
    I do not have a Facebook account and do not care for one. I play alone with the basic lives we get. Slower to progress but I do not mind.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotteee View Post
    As I stated, I do have a fb account. I had to make a whole other account because I was getting creeps messaging me. The fact that in order to have friends in this game I have to add them to my Facebook account is a poor way of doing things. I don't want a bunch of strangers having access to my personal account, which means I can't play this game using my personal account.
    Please read the opening post before posting a suggestion...

    I do not want to be stalked or harassed, or whatever, to play a damn game! I don't think my request is unreasonable. Expecting players, paying players at that, to add a bunch of strangers to their account in order to play the game well, is something I consider unreasonable.
    My response was to erynalyson. Sometimes, people paste another person's answer to express a similar sentiment, but their situation is not exactly the same, so I was trying to get more info from them.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    My response was to erynalyson. Sometimes, people paste another person's answer to express a similar sentiment, but their situation is not exactly the same, so I was trying to get more info from them.
    Fair enough, I apologise. I assumed you were responding to the post in general, and my mum did try to teach me to not assume because it makes an ass out of you (as in me). She was right. I'm sorry.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    My response was to erynalyson.
    It would (often) help to name the addressee, or to quote a part of their post at least. I remember I also wondered about your answer, and it shows in the thread, even in Hybrid mode, as being to the OP.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •