Thread: Cow Barn Is Full of Sheep

Cow Barn Is Full of Sheep

One of them--the one in the squares next/connected to my sheep. I'm guess I destroyed for real now... I can't proceed like this--not with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana_Loggana View Post
    One of them--the one in the squares next/connected to my sheep. I'm guess I destroyed for real now... I can't proceed like this--not with this one.
    Hi Ana.

Welcome to the forum. Some of us have noticed a problem when we try to open one of the animal buildings that is next to another one. It seems to me as though you must click on the side of the building, and not on the animal, if that makes sense. Usually if I want milk, I click on the cow, but since the new update when I do that I open the bee hive which is next to it. But if I tap on the actual building, not the animal, it's OK. Maybe this is what is happening with you too??

If it's not the same thing, sorry I don't know what else to suggest. If your cow barn really has filled up with sheep that is probably one of the most bizarre things I've heard about this game!

All of the animal farms are overrunning into the neighboring farms and/or landscape since the last update. I couldn't click on a lily pad next to one of my ducks or the water next to the other ducks, I click in the middle of a chicken and the sheep just in front of it opens, and I click a middle chicken coop and the one next to it opens instead.

VERY FRUSTRATING.

Be sure to report your problem within the game itself. After the automated message response, be sure to repeat yourself so they will actually see the issue and be able to reference your gaming platform as well.

If you touch the actual icon for wool, bacon etc, then the correct animals should open up. It's only when touching the animals themselves, that the wrong location appears.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

My problem is that only a third of my chickens and cows are now giving eggs and milk - even after I've fed them! The produce just disappears! I *have* reported it in game but no answer!

Update! The above has now been sorted. Thank-you Playrix!

Just waiting for them to sort out the inbox cursor now....
    Last edited by Lyndi-Loo; 03-31-2018 at 07:18 AM.