Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are you experiencing issues with internet connection?

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    Installed xmas update 1.1.0 got my game back so hopefully it corrected all the issues the last update created (iOS iPad)
    Onwards and upwards hopefully now. Hope you can get back to enjoying the game now

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower361 View Post
    I am unable to make coin purchases, gives me error this has been going on since last update a few days ago
    This is happening to me too with all my games.

Hi Alis and sunflower361, are you both updated to the Christmas version of the mobile Gardenscapes game? Have you resdtarted/rebooted your devices?

I see there haven't been any new reports about the problem here for 2 weeks, which is a good sign. It's also proof that the fix we implemented in the game finally worked and solved the problem that was troubling a lot of players. Glad to see it's not a problem anymore and just wanted to let everyone know that it is thanks to this thread too that we could spot the problem and draw the developers' attention to it. Great job everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    I see there haven't been any new reports about the problem here for 2 weeks, which is a good sign. It's also proof that the fix we implemented in the game finally worked and solved the problem that was troubling a lot of players. Glad to see it's not a problem anymore and just wanted to let everyone know that it is thanks to this thread too that we could spot the problem and draw the developers' attention to it. Great job everyone!
    Thank you to everyone who has contributed to bringing this problem to the forefront and enabling a fix to be desdigned and implemented by the Playrix team

Quote Originally Posted by Cordelia View Post
    Does update happen automatically? I really like this game but getting too frustating. The levels are difficult enough to do and not having coins means I get stuck on some levels for long time.

Mine too and then I check my iTunes account ad owe $1,000s of $$$$ unreal!!!!

Do you still get charged even though you weren't able to get them?