Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you experiencing issues with internet connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    MomDun, PhantomNine, so sorry to hear about that Have no doubt, all the missing progress will be restored once the developers get the information about your devices. It's interesting that both of you have the same model - air iPad...maybe there's our clue. Do you have the same problem with any other game or app? Did you try changing your wi-fi spot? If you have contacted our Tech Support team you can send me the e-mail you used and I'll overlook your cases personally.
    Air iPad may not be the issue since there have been so many others reporting the same issues we're having. My wifi'S located in the same spot it'S always been going on 5 years with no problems. As many of us have reported, the problem started after we updated the game.
    Sending tickets back and forth to:
    Support@playrix.mail.helpshft.com
    Nadia K is the technition

This morning my game asked me if I wanted to restore old game. My game's back and all issues have been addressed. Very happy.
    Last edited by PhantomNine; 11-27-2016 at 01:24 PM.

As luck would have it......the issues "no internet" "can't process request (when trying to purchase coins) are back. If the technitions, tell me to uninstall/install the game again????

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    As luck would have it......the issues "no internet" "can't process request (when trying to purchase coins) are back. If the technitions, tell me to uninstall/install the game again????
    Oh no PhantomNine! Have you tried rebooting your device as a first action?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Oh no PhantomNine! Have you tried rebooting your device as a first action?
    Yes, I rebooted my device and still not connecting to internet. I'v read some players have this intermitent problem and rebooting their device has resolved the problem. I'm unfortunately not ne of them.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    Yes, I rebooted my device and still not connecting to internet. I'v read some players have this intermitent problem and rebooting their device has resolved the problem. I'm unfortunately not ne of them.
    Hi there! Have you checked if you have enough free space on your device? Is your game connected to Facebook? If your progress was restored this means that you shouldn't be afraid if reinstalling the game again as it will come back again. Also, kindly keep trying to send the reports from the game - one successful one is enough for the developers to be able to find your game and check its files!

When I restarted the gameI never had a chance to respond with a version. It started back at the beginning and stayed that way. I'm up to level 83 now and really don't want to start over again. Anyone have any more suggestions as to what I can do, other than just forget about this game.

Quote Originally Posted by MomDun View Post
    When I restarted the gameI never had a chance to respond with a version. It started back at the beginning and stayed that way. I'm up to level 83 now and really don't want to start over again. Anyone have any more suggestions as to what I can do, other than just forget about this game.
    Hi MomDun, I can understand you feeling that way. Can you report the problem through your game settings?

Well I HAD it. For a few hours. What changed? Sigh now no internet connection notice. But again. I [I]am[I] connected

I am unable to connect to internet and never have been able to do so. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Always lose all levels. Even tried second kindle but had same problem.