Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you experiencing issues with internet connection?

I have reported it, but no reply yet

Hi everyone!

So sorry to hear about this issue. We're currently investigating it, is there any progress with your games? Have you all contacted our tech support service? When contacting, please provide as much information as possible: the model of your device, the type of your internet connection and if it's stable enough, the amount of free space on your device. Also, have you tried switching to a different wi-fi spot to check if it helps? Does the issue occur only with our game? Additionally, have you tried reinstalling your game?

Every bit of the information counts, so don't hesitate to use the link in hyacinth's post and contact us. Our agents will do their best to help and I'm sure the situation will be resolved soon.

no new life

this morning my lifes dont come back

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    The following issues have been posted on the Forum:

Inability to connect to the internet via Gardenscapes

Unable to send or receive lives

Unable to purchase items from your app store

If you are experiencing these issues and are able to connect to the Help and Support Desk via your game settings, please can you do this.

However if you are experiencing this issues and are unable to connect to get Help and Support through your game, please can you send a report with as much information as possible to Playrix via the link below:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/gard...es/?p=web&l=en

Nataly from Playrix has commented about this issue here:

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....586#post151586

Hopefully these issues can be soon resolved

gaerden escape issues

I got on this morning and I don't have any live when it should be full when the countdown restarts the lives stay at 0 and don't goup ive tried reconnecting to my wifi and internet ive restarted computer and nothing works
    Last edited by xandra; 11-23-2016 at 03:21 PM.

I've had the no connection issue since I loading the last update. Contacted support via online methods and have been going back and forth. The last email I got from them they suggestion to uninstall/reinstall the app failed (I was connected to Facebook). I lost all progress (level 263) and the game still has the no connection issue and unable to process request (when I try to purchase coins). I'm on the air iPad and have plenty of memory. I suspect they forgot something in their last update (connecting commands)????

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    I've had the no connection issue since I loading the last update. Contacted support via online methods and have been going back and forth. The last email I got from them they suggestion to uninstall/reinstall the app failed (I was connected to Facebook). I lost all progress (level 263) and the game still has the no connection issue and unable to process request (when I try to purchase coins). I'm on the air iPad and have plenty of memory. I suspect they forgot something in their last update (connecting commands)????

Same thing happened to me. Exactly. I was on level 177 when I reinstalled and lost all progress. Did that from a suggestion on the forums somewhere. Still waiting to hear from someone in tech support. Filled out a form but the only response I received back was an automated one. I was connected to Facebook. I'm on an air ipad with plenty of memory. I can connect all my other games to the internet. Everything was fine before the last update. Ugh! Doesn't someone want to take my money when I want to buy more coins?

Quote Originally Posted by MomDun View Post
    Same thing happened to me. Exactly. I was on level 177 when I reinstalled and lost all progress. Did that from a suggestion on the forums somewhere. Still waiting to hear from someone in tech support. Filled out a form but the only response I received back was an automated one. I was connected to Facebook. I'm on an air ipad with plenty of memory. I can connect all my other games to the internet. Everything was fine before the last update. Ugh! Doesn't someone want to take my money when I want to buy more coins?
    Hi there. It is a nightmare losing your progress. Did the game give you a chance to play a few levels? I did this and was then asked in the game, which version of the game, I wanted to keep.

MomDun, PhantomNine, so sorry to hear about that Have no doubt, all the missing progress will be restored once the developers get the information about your devices. It's interesting that both of you have the same model - air iPad...maybe there's our clue. Do you have the same problem with any other game or app? Did you try changing your wi-fi spot? If you have contacted our Tech Support team you can send me the e-mail you used and I'll overlook your cases personally.

xandra , abigail007, hello and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately there was a maintenance issue that prevented lives from refilling for a short time, but it has been fixed in less than a day, so that's good news! The developers have also credited extra lives to everyone who was affected by the issue as a compensation. Sorry for the trouble, hope it won't happen again!