Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you experiencing issues with internet connection?

Are you experiencing issues with internet connection?

The following issues have been posted on the Forum:

Inability to connect to the internet via Gardenscapes

Unable to send or receive lives

Unable to purchase items from your app store

If you are experiencing these issues and are able to connect to the Help and Support Desk via your game settings, please can you do this.

However if you are experiencing this issues and are unable to connect to get Help and Support through your game, please can you send a report with as much information as possible to Playrix via the link below:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/gard...es/?p=web&l=en

Nataly from Playrix has commented about this issue here:

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....586#post151586

Hopefully these issues can be soon resolved
    Last edited by Nataly Kuzmina; 11-20-2016 at 12:34 PM.

Still can not connect to Facebook

Installed and deleted both this game (Garden) and Facebook this is the only game that won't connect to Facebook and it worked before

I am requesting and sending lives to friends, but they are not coming through. What can I do to rectify this please?

I experience this problem intermittently. Usually if I close down my device and restart I get back the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by battybas View Post
    I am requesting and sending lives to friends, but they are not coming through. What can I do to rectify this please?
    If it is not resolved by restarting your device battybas, please can you report it to Playrix as described in the first post of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by RosM2004 View Post
    I experience this problem intermittently. Usually if I close down my device and restart I get back the connection.
    Exactly the same as my experience RosM2004.

Unable to buy coins

I am unable to make coin purchases, gives me error this has been going on since last update a few days ago

I am having the same issue since two updates ago. I cannot buy coins, cannot click on the help button (says I am not connected to internet). Also it says I am connected to facebook, but I tried to connect on two other devices to see if it would work, but when I try to connect it to facebook, it doesn't give me my old game, which I am on level 193. I have emailed the support line but they just tell me the same thing over and over...turn your device off and on. Make sure your connected to the Internet...blah blah blah.

Having the same issue and they told ne to send them a request via the game by clicking on the little gear. Unfortunately it gives me the error message "not connected to internet".

Ich kann keine Leben senden oder empfangen

Wie kann ich leben senden und empfangen?
    Ich gehe auf den Herz Button oben links
    Und es passiert nichts weil ich keine Internetverbindung habe? Sonst könnte ich nicht spielen