Thread: Lost town progress

Lost town progress

Hi all-

One of my co-op members updated her game on November 1, however the update set her town all the way back to Level 3 and she had been at Level 81! She has tried EVERYTHING suggested ih the help center, has contacted support numerous times with no satisfaction, her daughter has tried everything she knows-nothing has worked. Has anyone had a similar problem? If so please, please, please, please, let me know what you did or even if you know how to get help from support, I would greatly appreciate it. She has been playing for two years and is very upset.

Thank you!

If you need any more information please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Opnai View Post
    Hi all-

One of my co-op members updated her game on November 1, however the update set her town all the way back to Level 3 and she had been at Level 81! She has tried EVERYTHING suggested ih the help center, has contacted support numerous times with no satisfaction, her daughter has tried everything she knows-nothing has worked. Has anyone had a similar problem? If so please, please, please, please, let me know what you did or even if you know how to get help from support, I would greatly appreciate it. She has been playing for two years and is very upset.

Thank you!

If you need any more information please let me know.
    Hi. If she has got to level 3, does it allow her to continue the tutorial? If yes, then she needs to complete the tutorial and she should be given the option at the end to go to her previous level.