Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: 16.03 The Newest Update!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    I agree, the new notification sounds are annoying - and startling.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone know the duration of the new barn capacity lab booster?
    2days

[QUOTE=New_Town;1100314]Could you share a screenshot? That would help.[/QUOTE

Wait how do I share screenshots?

Quote Originally Posted by kayceecat_5us@yahoo.com View Post
    2days

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Thank you Bess

His kindle's on Fire OS 4.5.5.3, and says it's up to date, if that helps.
    Nevada,

What Kindle Fire do you have?

my OS is saying it's Fire OS 5.6.0.1 - Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. It last updated Jan 20th.

Still regarding notification sounds: today I was startled by a very loud imitation of an elephant sound coming from my game. As it turns out, it was simply telling me that all the products had been sold at the zoo - by the sound of it, I thought something was on fire! It's way too disturbing and I've now disabled it. Does anyone else agree that this is a particularly annoying notification sound, among all the new annoying notification sounds?

como faço para vender minhas casas pequenas e trocar por edifícios????

Quote Originally Posted by Lavalinater9000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by New_Town View Post
    Could you share a screenshot? That would help.
    Wait how do I share screenshots?
    This thread describes how to post a screenshot, which is the way to "share" in this forum

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1064621

Scroll through till you find (the OS of) your device, and also note the remark in the 2nd post, that the files shouldn't be too big. IIRC, it has to be under 1MB (dunno wherefrom I remember this, though), which with graphic files can be reached easily.
    In that case, there are programs for lowering them also online.

BTW, in your post the closing bracket ] after the quote is missing. If you edit your message (button bottom right on your msgs) and add it, the quote will be repaired.

ETA: just found your original post

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1100300

and would recommend to report this problem ingame (cog wheel top left, then Help and Support or somesuch) anyway. Sounds like something Playrix has to look into, and their CS doesn't react to forum posts anyway.
    Good luck!

Nonetheless, a screenshot will help there, too, of course.
    And nothing against you posting your screenshot (with problem description) here *additionally*, if you want to test that. It doesn't belong in this thread, though, but in a new post in the Troubles-section, so you can try that out as well.
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-04-2018 at 12:22 PM.

See I have an issue with the game just all of a sudden freezing up and buffering like a spinning wheel for a few min. and then starting up again...
    This has been happening now for almost 3 months.. and I went and reported this , and the dev are suppose to be working on it..

Now I know Rome wasn't built in a day... but ( you knew there would be one) come on guys.... my grandma could move faster and she (God Rest her) has been passed away for quite some time...It all started with all of the updates we have... and I can't get a screen shot.. because it if frozen up and everything is frozen along with it.. I tried.. and could not do it....

So.. what's a fellow have to do around here to get them to pay attention to the problems... get in touch with Pres. Trump????LOL.. and have him Tweet about it... LOL.....

Sign me.. confused and befuddled... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Med View Post
    Nevada,

What Kindle Fire do you have?

my OS is saying it's Fire OS 5.6.0.1 - Kindle Fire HDX 8.9. It last updated Jan 20th.
    Whoops, I'm sorry, I didn't see this :/

I have no idea which Fire he has...? It's fairly old, as it's his granny's old one, and I know nothing about them.

We got the situation resolved though, with a simple delete/reinstall of the game.

Should probably see if I can get an update once we get home.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by JR1957 View Post
    See I have an issue with the game just all of a sudden freezing up and buffering like a spinning wheel for a few min. and then starting up again...
    This has been happening now for almost 3 months.. and I went and reported this , and the dev are suppose to be working on it..

Now I know Rome wasn't built in a day... but ( you knew there would be one) come on guys.... my grandma could move faster and she (God Rest her) has been passed away for quite some time...It all started with all of the updates we have... and I can't get a screen shot.. because it if frozen up and everything is frozen along with it.. I tried.. and could not do it....

So.. what's a fellow have to do around here to get them to pay attention to the problems... get in touch with Pres. Trump????LOL.. and have him Tweet about it... LOL.....

Sign me.. confused and befuddled... LOL

Well, I suppose first off we go with the old favourite of "did you try switching it off and on again?", inevitably followed by the "did you try uninstalling/reinstalling the game?", and finished with a round of "did you contact customer support?".

Now, I see you already completed at least one step of the merry medley... I would recommend just trying the others. If that doesn't work, put that broken record on repeat, and attempt the CS tango once again.

Your game shouldn't be so sticky. Which OS are you using/is everything up to date?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”