Thread: More Task Options For Regatta

More Task Options For Regatta

I love the reserve task BUT everyone is reserving something and that leaves zero space for others to pick a task. Our coop is having a horrible time trying to finish tasks while not stealing others reserved task. There has got to be a better way to allow tasks to be reserved and to allow others the ability to choose as well.

I think it will be a co-op thing. You should communicate that if a member is already done with their task and everything on the board is reserved, they can get it and maybe just give a heads up in chat that you're taking it

The task board has fixed 12 slots for tasks be it a single member Co-Op (bit of an Oxymoron) or a 30 member team.

Would it make more sense to possibly provide 15 task slots to a teams with 25+ members? Maybe yes.

Quote Originally Posted by jary View Post
    I think it will be a co-op thing. You should communicate that if a member is already done with their task and everything on the board is reserved, they can get it and maybe just give a heads up in chat that you're taking it
    To add to this, maybe suggest to the co-op that only certain tasks can be reserved. Such as crops, factory or island.

How about changing that reservation exclamation circle to red? As it is, it blends, and makes it more noticeable. But I agree that the reservations make it more difficult for some to choose tasks that they can complete. Asking others does not always work. How about a user must wait a set number of hours after they have chosen a task to do, before they can reserve another task? That sounds fair, maybe 4-6 hours, maybe even longer. If you can do that, how about adjusting it, if you choose an airplane or train task, maybe even allow a longer wait period before having the ability to reserve a task.