Thread: Recent Helpers That Aren't!

Recent Helpers That Aren't!

There are 3 ‘new helpers’ showing in the list of recent helpers at the bottom of the screen. They’re not “friends and I know for sure they haven’t helped me. Should I be concerned?

I have had the same experience as well sporadically.

These players who are 'not friends' but appear in recent helpers list might be found in the 'Find Friends' tab. Could be a minor glitch but seems harmless.

Thank you, good to know that I'm not the only one, I'll stop worrying :-)

Before the current issues, when could visit neighbors freely, I found people on my recent helpers list that are from co ops I visited but never helped me. Then they started showing on my "!" Tab.

Not sure if glitch or new added feature.

Do you remember the message about the adjustment playrix made concerning not being able to invite friends from FB directly from the game? I started seeing similar after that announcement. I wondered if it was related?

Yap, after update I found 3 'new helpers' too. They are not on my 'find friend' tab and they all are high level players.
    Oh my gosh, seems to me that this 3 new helpers will be forever as last helper on my recent helpers tab and I found another weird players in tab 'find friends'. All friends that Playrix suggest to me are 5-8 town level

Screenshot_2018-03-16-21-02-19-1.jpg

Last edited by Mimy; 03-16-2018 at 08:26 PM.