Thread: Change Nap Time for Dealer

Change Nap Time for Dealer

Ok, so when the dealer searches for amounts for you, he may come back with a search of Caramel 2, 4, and 7.

However, no matter which one you choose, he will still not be available for another hour.

Why not make it more incentivized by changing the time he naps based on which box you choose. So in the example above for Caramel 2, 4, 7.... If I choose the quantity of 2, the dealer should sleep for 20 mins, if I chose the qty 4, he should sleep for 40 mins, and if I pick the 7, he won't be available for the 60 mins he currently is.

It doesn't make a lick of sense to choose the 2 or 4 if he still isn't available for the next hour. Plus it may help people with storage issues if they know they could use him more often if they only buy what they need!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wpooh101 View Post
    Ok, so when the dealer searches for amounts for you, he may come back with a search of Caramel 2, 4, and 7.

However, no matter which one you choose, he will still not be available for another hour.

Why not make it more incentivized by changing the time he naps based on which box you choose. So in the example above for Caramel 2, 4, 7.... If I choose the quantity of 2, the dealer should sleep for 20 mins, if I chose the qty 4, he should sleep for 40 mins, and if I pick the 7, he won't be available for the 60 mins he currently is.

It doesn't make a lick of sense to choose the 2 or 4 if he still isn't available for the next hour. Plus it may help people with storage issues if they know they could use him more often if they only buy what they need!

Thanks!
    Great idea!