Thread: Task Points Lost

Task Points Lost

Thanks to the glitch, not only are some of us not able to help our fellow members, because they have the "new" version and we dont, one of our members just lost 4 completed tasks in the race and sent our ship down 3 positions!!!
    So very close to just saying adios Playrix, and Im not alone. Its not fun anymore.

I lost 3 completed tasks this morning....very annoyed
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

i lost 3 completed tasks, 60k coins, 13 tcash, 20k xp

Make sure you file an in-game complaint as soon as possible ( I know you did, boo )
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

I sent an in game help msg to tech support. Got an aplogy and a pie crust promise. (Easily made, easily broken) That doesnt get our positions back. I have a new team...working really hard to get near the top. Totally discouraged. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Make sure you file an in-game complaint as soon as possible ( I know you did, boo )
    Yes, I did report in game. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Lol, yes score, i have!
    Maybe if everyone affected can file a complaint, playrix will be able to see how far reaching this latest glitch is.
    To add insult to injury, ive just realised that i lost 4 tasks, not 3! So annoying, especially as the task board is really rubbish this week, with very few 135 tasks to be seen. Im not a happy bunny!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Ahoj, přišla jsem o task, kam mám prosím napsat? Děkuji