Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 14.03 Technical Issues Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Vuurvl View Post
    Very welcome news indeed! And in good speed too, high five for the team!

Would you mind being a bit more specific about which rewards were disabled for which players?
    I guess this rewards

"Well, I just reached my first tick mark on the do bar... the chest has a check mark; however, if I got a reward, I have no idea what it was... I saw no notice, no splash screen, no nothing... Anyone else have input on this..."

My app crashed last night so i can’t login into game. This morning delete the app and reinstall. It seemed work correctly. I could play till 1 PM when crashed again. I’ve reinstall again and get back morning state. I’ve lost 2 finished task, 15 green dollar and lot of manufactured products.
    Last edited by Gabel; 03-14-2018 at 04:45 PM.
    Town Name: Gabor’s village
    Friend code: A26KCQ
    Town level: 92
    Zoo level: 22
    Co-op: Regatta
    Co-op Tag: #REG7QZ
    Device os: IOS 11.1.2 and Android 8.1

I reload the game and it work thank you team :-)
    I went back in time but the task I failed yesterday is still ... Failed

Thank's again and have a nice end of day ;-)

I am so glad to hear the game is working for some of you. Let me repeat this is NOT the case for me and others. After the recommended uninstall/reinstall, I still can not access my town. Stuck on loading screen, no matter how long I wait.

Same for me. I got the reward (thank you!), and went to help one or two friends. No problem going from one to another, but as soon as I tried to get back to my own town I got the black screen, and now I’m stuck. This is definitely NOT fixed.

Anna,

Could you please confirm if we would become travelers in Wayback machine once we reinstall the game? I was able to play the game (a bit slower than usual) in last 12 hours having completed 5 tasks.

Plenty of players seem to have gone back to a previous state having lost tasks completed and experience points.

Could we get some kind of assurance from the Playrix team? We wouldn't want to lost the progress, do we?

Cheers,
    Last edited by New_Town; 03-14-2018 at 03:03 PM.
    Town Name: NewTown
    Current Level: 103
    CoOp name: ReadyToHelp (#RE95J6)

Townshipper since July 2017

Quote Originally Posted by KakuteMT View Post
    I am so glad to hear the game is working for some of you. Let me repeat this is NOT the case for me and others. After the recommended uninstall/reinstall, I still can not access my town. Stuck on loading screen, no matter how long I wait.
    Did you tried restart your device after unninstall game? Turn off and turn on and then reinstall Township?

Hi I went to uninstall my game like others have said but it says I will lose all the data so I darnt uninstall - I’ve signed on for over a 1000 days and am gutted that I’m likely to lose that record 😢 also letting my coop down as my task will have expired 😢 I know it’s probably happening to every team but still disappointed 😔

Did your uninstall message say you’d lose all data? I’m scared to uninstall as that’s the message I get when clicked to uninstall?

Quote Originally Posted by CaroleUK View Post
    Did your uninstall message say you’d lose all data? I’m scared to uninstall as that’s the message I get when clicked to uninstall?
    Check your game and be sure that you are login in your account before deleting game!
    If you logged in your account (google, aple or amazon) you dont have to be worry about this message, you won't loose progress. I deleted Township many times- every time I got this message-it means that you will delete all data stored on your phone, not account
    Last edited by Mimy; 03-14-2018 at 03:10 PM.