Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 14.03 Technical Issues Fixed

Yes, i lost progress too and it seems to me that my game has jumped back to where it was at 7 am this morning...over 6 hours lost progress, completed tasks etc.
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Im sooooo annoyed! I had completed 3 tasks this morning, then got the dreaded black screen and couldn't get back into the game for 3 hours........i finally managed to log back in, everything was ok, but then after a few minutes, i got kicked back out of the game completely, when i managed to log back again, my finished tasks had disappeared! It seems as though my game had jumped back in time to 7am this morning. Ive lost those tasks and all the rest of the progress i had made. Ive filed a complaint but am not hopeful of receiving a reply any time soon!
    Same here, I got a plane back that I sent off this morning. Now I cannot login any more, just get the starting screen with the melody, then nothing happens. How do I reinstall the game? amazon's appstore just lets me "open" the game - so do I have to unistall it first? I don't dare

i lost all my progress in few hours....... regatta missions... trains...... airplanes... ores.... achievements... bulidings.............
    Last edited by hwi; 03-14-2018 at 02:22 PM.

I would wait a while....it took me ages to get back into my town the 2nd time, i can access it now, but as if its still 7 am here! I darent check to see if i can access others towns, im not brave enough!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

My game is till in the same mode that it was a few hours back. Screen blacking when I visit another town and upon restarting, the game taking minutes to load.

Thankfully I haven't lost any progress. I am a little skeptical about re-installing the game now. Can't afford to lose 5 tasks.
    Town Name: NewTown
    Current Level: 103
    CoOp name: ReadyToHelp (#RE95J6)

Townshipper since July 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    Yes, i lost progress too and it seems to me that my game has jumped back to where it was at 7 am this morning...over 6 hours lost progress, completed tasks etc.
    Yup, me too. Dealer unhired, planes and trains unspent, ingots unmade and uncollected, market boxes Unpurchased, prizes union. Basically everything I did in ts since I got up never happened.
    Lol. And some people say playing games is a waste of time.... Pfft they don’t know the half of it

Garvie
    Mood: Groundhog Day
    Last edited by Garvamatic; 03-14-2018 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Die auto correct die!

Started up the game as requested but sadly that didn’t work. Ended up deleting the game for the fourth time, and viola the game is as it was yesterday before the meltdown. Hopefully the game will remain stable and we can resume playing without further incidents. Hope! Hope!
    ---------------------------------
    Town; Leilani-Eventide
    Game Code; 8WFRFT
    Co-Op: Kakariko
    Co-Op Tag:KK36PN
    Platform: iOS
    Town Lv: 130

Hi, I lost six green three red diamond , please return back for me .

Quote Originally Posted by petcircus 5 View Post
    Started up the game as requested but sadly that didn’t work. Ended up deleting the game for the fourth time, and viola the game is as it was yesterday before the meltdown. Hopefully the game will remain stable and we can resume playing without further incidents. Hope! Hope!
    "Deleting" means uninstalling?

Before one hour I was unable to visit friends with new version, but now I can visit all my friends ,with or without new version.Got 5 t-cash, thank you Playrix.
    I guess we will get update soon. No update in Google Play Store yet.