Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: 14.03 Technical Issues Fixed

I'm all good, here. I'm on an android pad (Samsung Note). I was a bit apprehensive about deleting the game but, reading about others who have done it several times in the past, I went ahead. Now my game is all back to normal, I can visit friends and come back to my town quickly.
    I often have slowdowns with another game I play as it uses most of my measly amount of RAM, so I can't have more than one game open, in the task manager, at the same time. I usually go to RAM manager and clear the lot which helps with games loading as well as loading between friends towns/villages.
    After uninstalling Township, then re-installing, I cleared the RAM, quit any other apps or programs in task manager and opened the game. All good. No loss of time, tasks, or production

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    What platform do you play on, lifejacket?

Page 37, post 368 (i think, lol) latest post from Anna about new fix/ updates will be rolling out soon...so if you have an update now in your app store, it should be it.
    Thank you Scorekeeper. I'm on android. There was never an update. Normally I don't get one until Fridayish so I am expecting one today. I can play slowly right now, and that's without the update, so I don't want to update if the update is still causing issues. :/ #scaredycat

The game is still messing up , as me and tons of players have replied on fb the problem is not fixed

I have unistalled the game and installed again and mine is still not working. So frustrating

Technical issues are NOT fixed ! People in my co-op are quitting the problems are so bad. Can't log in ( and not only if your using fb log in), can't help anyone without getting booted, lost tasks, won't sync and that's not all. I hope you are still working on these problems but quit telling us they're fixed.we know better

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon 132 View Post
    Technical issues are NOT fixed ! People in my co-op are quitting the problems are so bad. Can't log in ( and not only if your using fb log in), can't help anyone without getting booted, lost tasks, won't sync and that's not all. I hope you are still working on these problems but quit telling us they're fixed.we know better
    Playrix aren’t claiming it’s fixed, only that it will be once they get the new updates out to us. It’s just the title of this thread is a bit misleading, cos it’s from back when they thought it was sorted the first time. Nothin to be done right now but tell our coops to avoid visiting other towns, report their problems in-game if they can (to hopefully get some compensation down the road at least) and reassure them that help is coming in the form of updates, so to look out for those. Anna Petrova did promise she’d announce it here as soon as they’re released, so we watch and we wait. Extremely difficult, but there it is.

Beware the omniscience...

I believe the last time I was in a hot tub was nearly four years ago I should fix that...

No worries Score, I know you were joking <3

Shout out to Eliza400000 who had a disagreement with some other members, realised she'd a mistake in her understanding and came back and apologised. I have a lot of respect for people that can do that.

Huge thank you to Nana, Graylady, Score, and everyone else who's been tirelessly repeating the Township mantra throughout this thread and all the others that keep cropping up. It's very much appreciated.

Hopefully we will see a complete fix very soon.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon 132 View Post
    Ogni giorno peggiora , non puoi aiutare ed essere aiutato, la regata è compromessa NON MI APRE PIÙ IL GIOCO e sembra che il problema persiste su tutte le piattaforme anche se hanno aggiornato. DELUDENTE e FRUSTRANTE. Dopo questo episodio credo che molti lasceranno

J ai deja reinstalle plusieur foi apres ca recomence j en est mare si ca continue je quitte le jeux defenitivement

Why are you pretending it's fixed? It's not. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it three times. Still going black after going to help someone, gltchy and stuttering music playing over whatever else I open until the game is closed. Still only loading about half the time. Joke.