Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: 14.03 Technical Issues Fixed

14.03 Technical Issues Fixed

Dear Townshippers,

Some of you might have experienced the following problems:
    • The screen goes black while visiting your friends' towns;
    • Inability to enter the game;
    • Issues with rewards.

Our devs have already stabilized the situation. We’d appreciate it if you could do the following:
    1. Kindly reopen the game.
    2. If the problem persists, please reinstall the game. No worries, it won’t affect your current progress.

Kindly note that certain rewards were temporarily disabled for some players to eliminate this issue, which will be fixed shortly in the next update. An appropriate compensation will be issued to the affected players as well. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely yours,
    The Township Team

Thank You Township team for the positive news :-)
    Town Name: NewTown
    Current Level: 103
    CoOp name: ReadyToHelp (#RE95J6)

Townshipper since July 2017

Great news Anna!
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Yawl do a Fantastic job for us!!!!! The game stays fun with the new items we get!

Any idea on when the update for Android will come through?

Im sooooo annoyed! I had completed 3 tasks this morning, then got the dreaded black screen and couldn't get back into the game for 3 hours........i finally managed to log back in, everything was ok, but then after a few minutes, i got kicked back out of the game completely, when i managed to log back again, my finished tasks had disappeared! It seems as though my game had jumped back in time to 7am this morning. Ive lost those tasks and all the rest of the progress i had made. Ive filed a complaint but am not hopeful of receiving a reply any time soon!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Very welcome news indeed! And in good speed too, high five for the team!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Kindly note that certain rewards were temporarily disabled for some players to eliminate this issue, which will be fixed shortly in the next update. An appropriate compensation will be issued to the affected players as well. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Would you mind being a bit more specific about which rewards were disabled for which players?
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

Are regatta points/finished tasks among the rewards that were disabled for some players?

Oh and thanks for the 5 tcash compensation that just came in.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

I would like to respond "dd's post" on closed thread. Is it really bad business for a company to issue a status report every 6-8 hours? I don't think that is to much to ask! Even to say..hey, still working on issue.

Anna, thank you for letting us know the status. Now to go see if I can visit other towns
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

The issues have NOT been fixed, thank you. I have done exactly as recommended and STILL cannot log into my game, stuck on loading screen. Android, no update, have reinstalled. Nothing. Not happy. Don't claim to have fixed the issues when clearly they are not fixed.

with the fixed, i lost all progress made (completed 3 tasks, 60k coins, 13 tcash, 20k xp) for the pass 7hrs and failed 1 task. as it brings us few hours back!
    i got my plane back requesting the same products as this morning..
    however, my dealer time keep ticking!

not sure how many members encounter this but ya, just hope playrix at least recover back our progress..