Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: 14.03 Technical Issues Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon Italy City View Post
    You are right. The problem reappears. However, following the procedure, it is possible to return to play. I almost finished the race and I re-installed the game twice. I have not lost any data.
    And for some of us, it is still Monday, March 12, in the morning, showing no regatta tasks completed, no planes or trains sent, and merchant/lab buffs have expired with gems/tcash used. Reinstalling has done as much good as doing nothing at all. Staying in my own town has done the same as helping other towns. Playrix needs to know the issue is still happening to many people and to tell them that their progression is not going to be compromised when reinstalling the game is a lie.

TS.jpg
    why android have no update ????

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon Italy City View Post
    We must be patient. Such a serious problem has never happened after an update. Fortunately, this week there was the interstagional regatta.
    I guess you wasn't here for the big issue concerning the KINDLE update last year. It took them 5-7 days to fix. And the best source of information was Amazon! I sent updated complaint tickets to Amazon and Playrix 2 times a day. And a real person responded each time from Amazon!

I received no response (other than automated) from Playrix until After the issue resolved!

So, the no response from Playrix, isn't anything new...this is their standard operating procedure. We have spoken to deaf ears in asking for real humans to respond quicker to complaints and here on the forum.

Sweetness...I am being a little brave and helping some of my friends and hold breath each time
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 03-15-2018 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Darn autocorrect

"Sweatness...I am being a little brave and helping some of my friends and hold breath each time"

Oh dear obviously getting to us all if we're now becoming sweaty rather than sweet :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
    "Sweatness...I am being a little brave and helping some of my friends and hold breath each time"

Oh dear obviously getting to us all if we're now becoming sweaty rather than sweet :-)
    Hehe....blame autocorrect...I manually corrected

Maybe u chuckled

LOL, I think "sweaty" does apply here , and it sure isn't from being menopausal

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I guess you wasn't here for the big issue concerning the KINDLE update last year. It took them 5-7 days to fix. And the best source of information was Amazon! I sent updated complaint tickets to Amazon and Playrix 2 times a day. And a real person responded each time from Amazon!

I received no response (other than automated) from Playrix until After the issue resolved!

So, the no response from Playrix, isn't anything new...this is their standard operating procedure. We have spoken to deaf ears in asking for real humans to respond quicker to complaints and here on the forum.

Sweetness...I am being a little brave and helping some of my friends and hold breath each time
    I remember that and of course the best source of information was Amazon because kindle issues with Playrix games came from Amazon, and Amazon issues affected many games developer in that time, not only Playrix

Crashing/Freezing/Syncing

I'm going to start off by saying I've done all the recommended "fixes":
    * Close and restart
    * Clear cache
    * Uninstall and reinstall
    * Combination of above
    Don't know if they just have a priority of IOS over Android or whatnot, but this is getting ridiculous.
    And, to add insult to injury, they not only send a News alert that "things are fixed", but also send a sale to buy more Township dollars.
    I like the game, but why would I spend money on something that isn't working?

Quote Originally Posted by Mimy View Post
    I remember that and of course the best source of information was Amazon because kindle issues with Playrix games came from Amazon, and Amazon issues affected many games developer in that time, not only Playrix
    Horse pucky!!

You have revisionist history going on there! We sat here for 6 days waiting on the Kindle update that Playrix never sent.

We were unable to play the event that everyone else was playing and helping each other. Then we got the update, and everyone else was finished with the event, while the relative few Kindle folk slogged through it.

Do not even attempt to lay that at Amazon's feet!!!

Once we finally got the update, the thread on here was locked so we would all shut up.

I still can`t access Township, and I haven`t gotten any updates either. Are you still struggling too? I hopes this will be fixed soon, I haven`t been able to play since yesterday, as many others on here.