Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Please Get Rid of Censor In Chat!

Quote Originally Posted by l-black2@sky.com View Post
    Option to turn off would be good as we have some younger players we found out so not all players are adults x
    Hang on, why would you turn it OFF for younger players? Surely you’d want to censor more for their sake, not less..

If something DOES trigger the filter, SHOW the filtered post, and allow user to edit or post as filtered.

_DD_

Thank you so much! I didn’t realize I could scroll that screen to see the chat filter option.

What happened to the English language and freedom of speech? We are doomed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoEggs View Post
    _DD_

Thank you so much! I didn’t realize I could scroll that screen to see the chat filter option.
    hi TwoEggs,

I am not sure it was my merits, but glad to hear you found it, and thanks for saying thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by GMT View Post
    What happened to the English language and freedom of speech? We are doomed!!!
    I don't think so, LOL, no worries. And while freedom of speech is pretty much confined to the US (and even there not for every private company), the 'English' language is not, and will certainly survive this game's Chatfilter being ON or OFF. ;-D