Thread: Treasure Chest

Treasure Chest

I'm at the highest level, so when I'm done playing the 20 new levels that are released, I have to play the treasure chest.

Here's my issues specifically relating to the treasure chest levels...
    1) There's only about two dozen different levels to play. How about allowing all of the released levels to play? Getting tired of the same ones over and over.
    2) The left over bombs on the field won't explode when you're done, therefore they don't count towards a lightening bolt challenge.
    3) The rewards for completing 3, 8 and 15 levels aren't nearly as good as any other challenge you guys have. Could you update these?

As I mentioned before in previous threads, getting stuck playing the ho-hum treasure chest because I'm at the highest level seems a tad lack luster. How about letting those at the top levels get more bang for the buck since many spent money to get there in the first place?

Hi Pamela,

I'm completely with you on all points.

Plus there's one more thing where we are disadvantaged in tournaments against players who still have regular levels to play: in each batch of 15 treasure chest levels, there are 5 that are hard/superhard (33%), whereas with normal levels the occurrence of hard/superhard levels is only about 20%.

I agree too. Since I'm on a Mac, I don't even get the 20 new games each week.
    I can only play treasure chests, and the rewards are tiny. For winning fifteen levels, I only receive IN TOTAL about 3,400 coins, 10 diamonds and three boosters. And will probably have spent many more diamonds and boosters to get those fifteen levels. Previously playing the regular game, I got about 2,000 coins PER GAME. So I'm spending more diamonds to win than I'm winning.
    It's seeming less and less worth it. Perhaps it's a good thing: to wean me off this.

I’m on the highest level as well and patiently waiting for a change cause I’m tired of the treasure chest over and over! I will add another negative when having to play treasure chest...every level you beat does not count towards the amount of levels needed to unlock our new wonderland decorations!! Im seriously losing my patience with Fishdom!
    Quote Originally Posted by skyw75 View Post
    Hi Pamela,

I'm completely with you on all points.

Plus there's one more thing where we are disadvantaged in tournaments against players who still have regular levels to play: in each batch of 15 treasure chest levels, there are 5 that are hard/superhard (33%), whereas with normal levels the occurrence of hard/superhard levels is only about 20%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamela Ankney View Post
    I'm at the highest level, so when I'm done playing the 20 new levels that are released, I have to play the treasure chest.

Here's my issues specifically relating to the treasure chest levels...
    1) There's only about two dozen different levels to play. How about allowing all of the released levels to play? Getting tired of the same ones over and over.
    2) The left over bombs on the field won't explode when you're done, therefore they don't count towards a lightening bolt challenge.
    3) The rewards for completing 3, 8 and 15 levels aren't nearly as good as any other challenge you guys have. Could you update these?

As I mentioned before in previous threads, getting stuck playing the ho-hum treasure chest because I'm at the highest level seems a tad lack luster. How about letting those at the top levels get more bang for the buck since many spent money to get there in the first place?

Wonderland is open for you? Really?

I got the update with Wonderland earlier this week - I'm on iPhone. My wife is playing on an iPad and she still doesn't see that update on App Store.

What platform are you playing on, Wicked?

I'm on a desktop Mac. I don't get all the events and updates everyone else seems to - I missed out on Christmas and Valentine's Day entirely - and I don't have to watch adverts (which to me, is a bonus, even though I then don't get whatever coins or diamonds everyone else seems to)